Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion
Competitive Armies Discussion Discuss, critique, and build ideas for tournament-caliber armies.

Old April 19th, 2009, 12:33 AM

4winds Woo who?
Re: Help against/ with Marro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Syrn View Post
My friend will only play Marro, insisting that his strategy is for his men to be rebirthed. I keep on telling him that will not always work, but everytime I've played his Marro Army, he's kicked my butt. (Even when I went Minions vs. Stingers ) I'm gonna need some expertise to go against this: (And kick his butt hard, so I can play things other than Marro)

Marro hive
Marro Warriors
Marro Stingers x2
Me-Burq-Sa
Ne-Gok-Sa
THat s 470 and If he could, he'd throw in the Drudge x2 (We only have one SotM between us) Or maybe Torky and the grubs x2.

Oh and I'm thinking of making up an army(maybe for a tourney, I don't know) With Torky and 2 squads of Grubs. I was trying to think, what is the best ranged squad to back these guys up?
The above army so far is 280 so there's 220 left. I was thinking about the Omnicrons but I don't know.

Thoughts? Comments? Please?
If you have the Ninjas of the northern wind use there ghost walk ability to Destroy the Hive . If you are unsuccessful use there disappearing ninja to escape
</IMG>

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Competitive Armies Discussion