Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old August 25th, 2022, 01:43 PM
Ninja Playtester

fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fret_gurglo is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Ninja Turtle Dojo - VOTE for Final Editing

yea

My designs for C3G nomination
My current reward points
Old August 25th, 2022, 04:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

This passes! Do we have anyone who's able to do art for this one?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 25th, 2022, 05:05 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Not volunteering him but @japes did the art for my maps. I know that he has the PDF template.
Old August 28th, 2022, 09:32 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericth74 View Post
Quote:
Not volunteering him but @japes did the art for my maps. I know that he has the PDF template.
Sorry I missed this tag. I'll get it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 28th, 2022, 09:52 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Ninja Turtle Dojo - Final Editing

Two items I need.

Map needs a Bio
OP calls for 4 Manholes on Yellow spots but there are 6 yellow spots?

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 28th, 2022, 09:52 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

@heroscaper2010 we need a bio for the map. Take a look at other C3G maps in the library and see if you can't write up a blurb for it. If you need help, let us know!

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 28th, 2022, 09:54 AM
A Man of Taste

Also who built this in physical form. Looks like all the PT's were on TTS.

Old August 28th, 2022, 11:40 AM
A Man of Taste

Updated the OP with a new image. Once the bio is up I'll update final PDF but draft is up

Old August 28th, 2022, 12:02 PM

Sweet, thanks. Going to try to test build it today.

Old August 28th, 2022, 05:15 PM

OK, put it together and the build checks out. The use of just castle wall bases and not the pillars themselves in some places to stabilize the terrain above it kinda threw me. I hadn't seen that technique before. Very clever.

The map is stable, though, and the directions follow.

I'm not sure why the PDF says this:

"The map uses two Power Glyphs and one optional Treasure Glyph.
The Hive base is used as Swamp Water without the Hive."

That seems like stuff for Valhalla, not for this map. I also just used single swamp water tiles everywhere swamp water was called for. If the hive swamp water was supposed to be used, I didn't find that clear in the build instructions.

Final thing: I think this was only playtested with random food glyphs, not invention glyphs at all. @Ericth74 can correct me if I'm wrong. As such, I think we should just say Food Glyphs in the instructions and OP, not Invention Glyphs.

Old August 28th, 2022, 06:22 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
OK, put it together and the build checks out. The use of just castle wall bases and not the pillars themselves in some places to stabilize the terrain above it kinda threw me. I hadn't seen that technique before. Very clever.

The map is stable, though, and the directions follow.

I'm not sure why the PDF says this:

"The map uses two Power Glyphs and one optional Treasure Glyph.
The Hive base is used as Swamp Water without the Hive."

That seems like stuff for Valhalla, not for this map. I also just used single swamp water tiles everywhere swamp water was called for. If the hive swamp water was supposed to be used, I didn't find that clear in the build instructions.

Final thing: I think this was only playtested with random food glyphs, not invention glyphs at all. @Ericth74 can correct me if I'm wrong. As such, I think we should just say Food Glyphs in the instructions and OP, not Invention Glyphs.
Yes just food Glyphs.
Old August 28th, 2022, 09:22 PM
A Man of Taste

BIO?

In order to create a seamless ninja fighting team, Master Splinter has devoted many hours to training the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles.

Down in the lair, it’s time for training...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library