Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old October 6th, 2017, 05:53 PM

Josephus has disabled reputation
Josephus Trade List 10/06/2017

Hi and thanks for looking.

I'm looking to fill in a few gaps in my collection and achieve this through offloading a few spare things I have.

All figures and cards are in mint condition unless otherwise discribed. They are from a pet and smoke free home. Most figures and cards were taken out of the package to reduce storage and have never been used.

I look after my games and I expect all trade items to be in a mint condition. I'll consider trading for items with minor scuffs or marks, but will value those items accordingly and any items not in mint condition must be described accurately.

Wants High Medium Low

1x Gladiatrons
2x Deathreavers
1x 4th Massachusetts Line

1x Axegrinders of the Burning Forge
2x Marro Dividers
1x Aubrien Archers

1x Roman Legionnaires
3x Venoc Vipers
1x Sentinals of Jandar
1x Shaolin Monks
1x 10th Regiment of Foot
1x Marro Drones
1x Sahuagin Raider

Trade

2x Ticalla Jungle Terrain - new in internal plastic, but no box
2x Greater Ice Elemental
2x Kilts & Commandos - new in box
2x Heroes of Khorvaire - new in box
1x Heroes of Fallcrest - new in box
1x Marro Cavalry Wave 8 expansion - new in box
Old October 6th, 2017, 06:53 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Josephus Trade List 10/06/2017

I have these posted in my thread...

1x Sentinals of Jandar
1x Shaolin Monks

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 6th, 2017, 07:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
I have these posted in my thread...

1x Sentinals of Jandar
1x Shaolin Monks
What did you want to trade for?
Old October 6th, 2017, 07:50 PM

I'm basically hoping to find someone who wants 1 or 2 Ticalla Jungles in exchange for a bunch of units that aren't being used.
Old October 7th, 2017, 12:53 AM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josephus View Post
I'm basically hoping to find someone who wants 1 or 2 Ticalla Jungles in exchange for a bunch of units that aren't being used.
I just finished my own custom sets of Jungle so I'm not looking for jungle at this time.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 7th, 2017, 06:06 PM

karlgaming Woo who?

I am interested in the jungle sets and have your needs but have you traded here before ?
Old October 7th, 2017, 09:44 PM

I've not traded here before. I'm not really a big trading person as I tend to just buy what I need, but I've recently decided that my game collection is too large and if I want any more things I need to trade away bits simultaneously.

I can send you photos of the Jungle Sets to prove I have them, but I appreciate that doesn't negate the entire risk. I'm in SE Orlando so if you know anyone locally I'm happy to travel and do an exchange in person. A lot of people visit here so that could be a potential option too.

I don't need any of the figures urgently and I'm happy to wait to complete a trade if that helps too? I've just moved to the area and as I was sorting out my game collection and recatologuing my Heroscape I thought that it was about time I filled in the gaps which have been there since the product was released around 10 years ago.

https://boardgamegeek.com/image/3776403/green-knight

Last edited by Josephus; October 7th, 2017 at 10:27 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades