Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies
Movies Not Heroscape-related.

Notices

Old November 2nd, 2012, 10:50 AM
Insanity of Cohesion

Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun Ryougabot is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Movies: What did You Watch Last Night?

I needed to see if it was as bad as I remembered, so I found Highlander 2 on Netflix. It was as bad as I remember.

-Ryougabot

Find out who works with whom
Old November 3rd, 2012, 12:12 AM

nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness nate the dawg wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryougabot View Post
I needed to see if it was as bad as I remembered, so I found Highlander 2 on Netflix. It was as bad as I remember.
Yes, it is certainly as bad as you had remembered! The planet Zeist? WTF?

My wife and I watched American Reunion tonight. It was somewhat nostalgic, given that we saw American Wedding on our first date. I felt that the flick did exactly what it ought to have done. It conveyed that same acute insight into the emotional maturity of its audience (just as the previous three movies had done), and it still was able to take me back to a time when passion trumped all else.

All-in-all, I was thoroughly pleased with the movie. Alone, it was decent, but viewed as the finale to a coming-of-age story, American Reunion perfectly encapsulated the balance of reckless desire and rational accountability.

...and Stiffler was funny as hell!

WORST. PALADIN. EVER.

Overall Tourney Record: ....I don't even remember anymore!
Old November 4th, 2012, 08:25 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I saw Wreck It Ralph today. It was better than I thought it would be, and way more different than I was anticipating. I recommend it, especially if you have a family.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old November 4th, 2012, 09:26 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Watched Hidalgo with the kids last night.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old November 9th, 2012, 03:05 AM
wants to have Anne Hathaway's babies

Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby! Schulzy rolls all skulls baby!

Just saw the new James Bond movie, Skyfall. It was incredibly well done. The more James Bond you've watched over the years, the more you will "get" this movie. But even to the uninitiated, it's a very good watch.
Old November 10th, 2012, 10:46 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

I just spent the last 3 hours of my life watching the first Lord of the Rings movie for the first time ever. Wow. Just wow. There aren't even words to describe how good it was.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old November 10th, 2012, 10:48 PM

Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby! Ashus rolls all skulls baby!

I watched Prometheus last night. I'm very confused.

Ashus is Empress Kiova...
in The Cave of Hope...
Old November 10th, 2012, 11:01 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemage View Post
I just spent the last 3 hours of my life
I don't think that came out quite the way you intended it...

Was it the Extended version?

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old November 10th, 2012, 11:43 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
I just spent the last 3 hours of my life
I don't think that came out quite the way you intended it...

Was it the Extended version?
I'm pretty sure the extended versions are closer to 4 hours each. Scape, you are in for a real treat when you get time to sit down and watch the next too. Then the Hobbit hits theaters in December!
Old November 11th, 2012, 02:41 AM
Dr Feelgood

jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jschild is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashus View Post
Whatcha confused about?

Now through May 28th, the Louisville region is in desperate need of platelets - call the Red Cross if you are interested in donating!
Old November 11th, 2012, 02:49 AM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by jschild View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashus View Post
Whatcha confused about?
Why did Charlize Theron run straight instead of running off to the side? I lie awake at night pondering this question.
Old November 11th, 2012, 07:15 AM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I just spent the last 3 hours of my life watching the first Lord of the Rings movie for the first time ever. Wow. Just wow. There aren't even words to describe how good it was.
Why are you just seeing it now? That is mind boggling.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Media > Movies