Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Notices

Old January 9th, 2021, 12:37 PM

NickMonger is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Arrow RARE Heroscape LOT for sale

Hey everyone! I have several superb heroscape items for sale!!

Firstly, however, I'd like to let everyone know the METHOD of how I price everything, so they know it's fair. I scout out eBay, Mercari, Craigslist, and sometimes ATH (though I account for it being a little overpriced) to find the absolute lowest price for a figure/squad - then I price mine much lower even from there so that hopefully this is the cheapest around!!

Anyway - I've got four sets of Mohican River Tribesmen (one figure in one squad has a bent base, but replacement bases are cheap), three sets of Omnicron Repulsors, three sets of 10th Regiment of Foot, and custom repaints of Agent Skahen, Master Win Chiu Woo, and Samuel Brown. There are pictures of everything described attached.

The lowest price I could find anywhere for the Mohicans was $85 (including shipping of course since many will price something at 70 but make it 15 dollar shipping, which should be accounted for) - so my price is $77 for the first three and $70 for the fourth set due to the bent base.

The lowest for the repulsors I could find was $78, so my price is $70 apiece.

The lowest for 10th regiment was $36, so my price is $30 apiece.

Finally, for the customs, I could only either find original brand NIB ones from Gencon that cost hundreds, or just one custom repaint of one of the three figures I have. So the price of these I will leave up to a fair offer of the buyer - they generally tend to cost between $15 and $50 for each of the three repaints. Their cards are relatively strong paper printed as well but not the normal kind, since again these are not authentic from Gencon.

Anyway - the total price then comes out to be $601 PLUS the cost of the customs - but I'll take any best offer from anyone, as I know in larger lots like this the price is taken down some to accommodate for a big sale!! (even though I already took their prices down some from the start lol).

Hoping to sell the whole thing as one of course - so please message me about inquiries!!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales