Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 7th, 2019, 04:52 PM
C3G Con Champ 2021 and 2022!

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of The Weird (Vote for Public Playtesting)

Yea
Old November 7th, 2019, 08:38 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of The Weird (Vote for Public Playtesting)

This passes.
Old November 10th, 2019, 10:58 PM

Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death! Arkham is hot lava death!
Re: The Book of The Weird (Public Playtesting)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE TEST UNIT The Weird

Army Test 1 (Arkham vs. Karat)
Map: Conflict Chernobyl

Units:
Weird(230), Star-Lord(250), Cap(240), Nebula(240) (960)
vs.
Cage, Shang-Chi, White Tiger, Daredevil II, Cap Sam (960)
Spoiler Alert!

Army Test 2 (Arkham vs. Karat)
Map: Icy Road

Units:
Weird(230), Mister Sinister(340), Ms. Marvel(350), Invisible Woman(215), Blob(165) (1300)
vs.
Corsair, Hepzibah, Ch'od, Korvus, Raza, Havok, Angel (1300)
Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:
Weird is an interesting design that makes for a solid filler unit. Though, at 230 you generally don't see filler. He pairs really well with stat boosters, especially defensively, as he can be used as an engagement pawn with his Wanderer special paired with Density Control and Energy Transmutation. This makes him a great pairing to protect those booster units he likes so much. He's definitely weird, and 230 feels about right despite the big 2nd game win which wouldn't have gone much differently had you had anyone else in his spot at that point level or below, so no concern there.

Last edited by Arkham; November 11th, 2019 at 04:54 AM.
Old November 11th, 2019, 05:05 AM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Thanks for testing him
Old November 22nd, 2019, 11:22 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Just want to point this out. Not sure it's needed, but...

Quote:
Whenever you reveal a numbered Order Marker on any other Army Card you control, instead of moving that figure, you may move The Weird instead.

Should the bolded be: "all figures on that Army Card" to account for squads? Or is it obvious from the singular?

This guy is super fun by the way. I'll post my tests tomorrow. I'd advocate for closing the Robot hole here (We private chatted about). It wasn't broken, but he feels like an auto draft with Robot, since Robot lets you do so much with him included. I don't feel like that's needed as Robot is already pretty great.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 12:48 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Done! Really enjoyed him! The first test really looked like Weird's team was going to steamroll, but the luck in that game turned around a few times. Real interesting. Second game was the Graviton show. He flung people to Blob, Trickster, and Weird. I used Weird much the same as I would Blob in that game, but with the bonus of him being able to heal, fly, and not be shot. He was a real pain in the butt for Cable to deal with, and much of the time they just wanted to disengage him rather than risk healing him. Very cool. Felt real solid at 230.

Quote:
C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Weird

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Weird, Star Lord, Captain America, Robot, Beast Boy (T-Rex) (990)
Vs.
X-Men (1000)

Spoiler Alert!

Army Test
Map: Custom
Units: Weird, Graviton, Constantine, SPELL: Final Ruin, Blob, Trickster (Axel) (1000)
Vs.
Captain America, Drax (Warrior), Cable, Agent Hunter (995)

Spoiler Alert!

THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT'S COST, BALANCE, & DRAFTABILITY:

Weird is a cool character. He fits in really well with OM hubs, or boosters like Captain America, or with Sharks who flail around not needing to move, like Graviton. He’s a phenomenal tie down figure, that half the time I’d rather run away from than risk healing him. He fits in in so many different armies he’s just great. I think he’s great at 230 and would definitely draft him. Especially with Cap and/Or Star Lord.

GENERAL THOUGHTS ON THE TESTED UNIT:

It’s cool to see a figure that’s so simple, play so differently than many other figures. He’s slow and plodding, but he doesn’t need to do much other than sit around. Of course, as a back up he hits pretty darned hard, but generally he’s there as an annoyance rather than your main focus in an army. He’s super cool.

Old November 23rd, 2019, 02:44 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Thanks for the tests. Really seems like the Robot pairing is just really strong but not overpowered. If we really want to close that option, I'd make Robot's power and Instead of moving thing. Essentially the same but it cuts out Weird.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 03:04 PM
...has moist legs

I don’t see any problem with that option either.

But yeah not overpowered, but I’d pretty much always bring weird with Robot, since it’s super efficient. Not sure if we want to encourage that.
Old November 23rd, 2019, 04:51 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Re: The Book of The Weird (Vote for Final Editing)

I'm ok with that kind of build being his best kind of combos. I really feel like he is good to go forward either way though, so I propose we move to Final Editing at 230!
Old November 24th, 2019, 03:48 AM
Now moves with Flying.

I posted up looking for photos here...I'm slacking, I know., bit I also ordered this figure, so worst case I just wait for it to arrive and then hope for a nice day on a day I don't work

Also could use some votes on this one.
Old November 24th, 2019, 05:17 AM

yea
Old November 24th, 2019, 09:03 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Not one I've been following, but just because I trust you guys: yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library