Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old December 4th, 2018, 02:07 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
Mimring Cameo in Shrek Retold

Just a few days ago, the massive online project Shrek Retold was uploaded to youtube. IT's a very internet-ey and meme-ey idea: over 200 artists re-enact or re-animate the movie Shrek, scene by scene, so that the finished project is an exquisite corpse, retelling the movie mostly perfectly in a surreal, piecemeal fashion.

Imagine my surprise when, at almost exactly 39 minutes in, Mimring shows up in an (intentionally bad) forced-perspective shot as a stand-in for the movie's dragon!

What are the odds? I want to find the person who directed that very short clip and contact them to ask if they're an HS fan or just found the figure lying around someplace.

Old December 4th, 2018, 02:11 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Mimring Cameo in Shrek Retold

I only got 30 minutes into the movie in my original viewing, unfortunately. I wish I had made it to this scene originally, since seeing random stuff like this and the sudden anime fight scene are by far my favorite parts of this surreal adaptation. Nice find!
Old December 4th, 2018, 02:18 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Wow. I watched about 5 minutes of this last week but couldn't bring myself to keep watching (although it was hilarious). Sure enough, that's Mimring from 39:02 to 39:04.
Old December 23rd, 2018, 04:56 PM

Radidactyl Woo who?

Wow that's really funny. This game refuses to die, lol.
Old April 4th, 2019, 01:49 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

I'd heard about this project from MatPat on Film Theory, but watching about a minute to see Mimring confirms that this is something I need to watch in its entirety at some point lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online