Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Old December 25th, 2006, 03:39 PM

dra(gon) has disabled reputation
adventure rising "update pics last post"

hello, my brother had startet and finishhis own board game he called it adventure rising and he took the best from talisman, runebound and some dragon dungeon game from the 80`S IT WILL IN THE ALPAH FASE IN JANURY: BUT HE NNED SOME LAYOUTER AND ART MAKER; HIS PROTO VERSION IS ALSO MORE SPARTAN LOOK; BUT HE TRIES TO FIND AN PUBLISHER AND HE SAID IF ThIS HAPPEND the game will look better.

Quote:
Far in the north of the country Eray, at the edge of the star mountains, the enormous fortress of the war gentleman Lord Galrett lies. Raden Kar, so the name of the fortress, became before Äonen of a God from the rock gehauen around dark power under it was, zubannen. Created from darkness, hate, destruction and death this nature under Raden Kar lives. But by the many years its shank grew it. Its form adapted to the Gewölben, caves and Grotten deeply in the earth and took possession of you. An organism, which changes and breathes. But for a long time the old legends are forgotten. Today evenly these Gewölbe become scene of a large contest, which is organized all 1oo years. Courageous heroes from all world meet in Raden Kar to find over out who the strongest, and most courageous among you are. Only the best one will succeed into the center, which hides itself to “eye of the darkness “there to penetrate around the treasure to save that. But caution. Also different heroes have this goal and everything will undertake around you to it zuhindern. But your largest enemy is the labyrinth. Because it lives and changes and everything will do around you and the other heroes will stop.
Old December 25th, 2006, 03:40 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Sounds awesome, dra(gon)! Keep us informed of release dates.

Newb.
Old December 25th, 2006, 03:42 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
war gentleman Lord Galrett
Sounds like a really bad dude!!

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old December 25th, 2006, 03:52 PM

i read the rules, sadly i got them only a pdf in german.

and must say if it works it rocks , a dungeon bulid system, tresurehunt and many monsters packt in a good story. and an awsome keysystem that i know from the video game legend of mana.

@Grungebob

yeah that translation is afull

war gentelmen , is right warlord. here the orginal german version.

in german all sond cooler

Quote:
Weit im Norden des Landes Eray, am Rande des Sterngebirges, liegt die gewaltige Festung des Kriegsherrn Lord Galrett.
Raden Kar, so der Name der Festung, wurde vor Äonen von einem Gott aus dem Fels gehauen um die dunkle Macht die sich unter Ihr befanden, zubannen.
Geschaffen aus Dunkelheit, Hass, Zerstörung und Tod lebt dieses Wesen unter Raden Kar.
Doch durch die vielen Jahre seiner Gefangenschaft wuchs es.
Seine Form passte sich den Gewölben, Höhlen und Grotten tief in der Erde an und nahm Besitz von Ihnen. Ein Lebewesen, das sich verändert und atmet.
Doch schon lange sind die alten Legenden vergessen.
Heute werden eben diese Gewölbe Schauplatz eines großen Wettstreits, der alle 1oo Jahre veranstaltet wird.
Tapfere Helden aus aller Welt treffen sich in Raden Kar um heraus zu finden wer der stärkste, und mutigste unter Ihnen ist.
Nur den Besten wird es gelingen bis in das Zentrum, das “Auge der Dunkelheit“ vorzudringen um den Schatz zu bergen der sich dort verbirgt.
Doch Vorsicht. Auch andere Helden haben dieses Ziel und werden alles unternehmen um Dich daran zuhindern. Doch dein größter Feind ist das Labyrinth.
Denn es lebt und verändert sich und wird alles tun um Dich und die anderen Helden aufzuhalten.
Old December 25th, 2006, 03:53 PM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by dra(gon)
i read the rules, sadly i got them only a pdf in german.

and must say if it works it rocks , a dungeon bulid system, tresurehunt and many monsters packt in a good story. and an awsome keysystem that i know from the video game legend of mana.
It really does sound cool, all joking aside.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell
Old December 25th, 2006, 05:22 PM
Man Genius

InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness InfinityMax wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Cool! Sounds fun!

So here's my not-very-generous offer:

1. Send me a translated PDF of the rules. It can be a crappy translation, I just need to see what it looks like so far.

2. Send me any other electronic stuff you have for the game so far - game boards, pieces, whatever.

3. I'll look it over. If it looks awesome, I'll handle cleaning up your translation, your graphic design, and your layout. If it looks cool but questionable, I'll consider doing the art for a steep discount off my standard rates. If I don't dig it, I'll thank you for the opportunity to see the game.

4. When you find a publisher and sell this thing, I get a copy, unless I didn't dig it. And I get all the expansions as they come out, too, whether I work on them or not. And if you want me to keep doing the design once you're getting paid for the game, I will, at my standard design rates.

If that sounds cool, you can PM or email me and we'll figure something out.

http://drakesflames.blogspot.com
Drake's Flames, my crassly opinionated game review site. Updates three times a week.
Old December 27th, 2006, 04:24 PM

Quote:
Hello together,

I work straight on the 2 first extensions.
But I stop me there some more back with information because I only the reason system completely to have would like.
In the reason it only one ideas collection is.
But 3 extensions are planned.
But rather those waits here soon follows for the first Resesszion.
I become attempts at the end of January you a dtallietren view of the play admit. For the time being I must hold back however information zuden Mechamismen because still everything change can however I can to you the expiration present. (In addition is said which it not yet 100% of the final version corresponds, changes did not become yet berücksicht).

In the Fantasy board play out ACRE the players the role of a large hero transfer to find, around who the most courageous and best fighter of all times are. The large challenges place not only the dangerous creatures and deadly traps of the dungeons, but also the fight against each other. Because only one hero can arrive into the eye of the darkness around the powerful treasures and attain artifacts.
In addition the heroes must bahren themselves first a way to the inside and defeat the terrible guard at the end. But on the way you meet not only on bad creatures, hinterhältige traps and dungeon inhabitants but also on allied one and companion.
They find powerful weapons, articles, artifacts, watering places and charms to you help each challenge to exist. They gain thereby experience it from play to play become stronger leave. They should always throw an eye on your competitors, that will likewise try to hold with common charm and cheat them from the fulfilment of their task.

The expiration

The heroes start at the outermost edge left. Their task consists of it, with the help of the course maps, which represent the way of the hero to the goal of arriving into the treasure area (in the center of the playing field or a Dungeon map) before succeeds another player. In addition the players pull always new course maps at the beginning of their round. These course maps can be put down and drawn in this way the way of the hero. The moreover one own course maps can be played also against other fellow players over you the way to block or over to you with difficulty surmountable pieces of course into the way put. A hero possesses points of action, which he can use in his round to investigate in order to put new course maps, a course map charms or special abilities work to let or around a fellow player its own way to block.
Heart are the Dungeon maps, which are divided in three stages. The stages do not only represent the danger of the monsters separate can also insidious events cause. Thus each player can decide in which way it by left to fight wants.
However the more highly the stage of the Dungeon map the better treasures can be achieved. This represented by the treasure maps likewise in stages divided are.

A player pulls on a new, did not investigate, course map does not select he the stage and pulls according to a map. The instructions of the map are then obeyed. A Dungeon map shows however not only monsters and traps but can the hero also with new weapons, arms, watering places, spells or companions present. To there are also event maps so mentioned, these maps can against other players be used predominantly, in order the monsters against it be fought must make stronger, in order to steal to them articles or over from them own course maps steal and their courses collapse to let.
On the course maps likewise special places are shown, which can facilitate or make the player more difficult the way. Therefore it can be of advantage much to insert difficult course maps into the way of the fellow players. The spell maps are likewise important, it the player for example permit the figure of the opponent on any explore field to Teleportieren or the stage of the Dungeon map of the opponent to select.
Old March 6th, 2007, 03:45 AM

so here some new es the game prototyp is down, a webpage is in work and hopefully my brother find a publisher.

with all all, art, ect. here are some pics of the game. dont be scary all is handmade and the cardback is from a talismaneditor.
but here are some pics.

Old April 15th, 2007, 01:39 AM

so the webpage is online http://adventure-rising.fantasynetwork.de/
some holes must close(pdf and sone pic) but the games is finish.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games