Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old July 13th, 2014, 01:37 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth
Re: Long Island-IslandScape Tournament July 19th, 2104!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
It also means I possess the last of the Islandscape Sportsmanship trophies!
Yea, well, Scott won it both in 2007 and 2008! Two years running! So there! Na na na na na na…...
Old July 13th, 2014, 01:43 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

How about a 'LEAST COMPETITIVE' trophy? It would look good on my mantel--if I had a mantel.
Old July 13th, 2014, 01:51 PM
Titleless

Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth Grishnakh is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
How about a 'LEAST COMPETITIVE' trophy? It would look good on my mantel--if I had a mantel.
It's going to be a battle for last place between you and me Chas! You don't stand a chance!
Old July 13th, 2014, 05:24 PM
Titleless

Updated Attendee List:
1. Warbanner
2. Grishnakh
3. Son of Grishnakh
4. Sherman Davies
5. Big Boa
6. Rich10
7. Son of Rich10
8. Chas
9. SirDendrick
10. Mogrebla
11. The X Marker
12. OrcElfArmyofOne
13. DragonRuler
14. Daughter of Mogrebla
15. acefrehley
16. HoundsRule

Last edited by Grishnakh; July 15th, 2014 at 11:09 AM.
Old July 13th, 2014, 05:27 PM
Titleless

Back to 16 attending! Anyone else last minute?

Last edited by Grishnakh; July 15th, 2014 at 10:26 AM.
Old July 14th, 2014, 04:35 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

How about a trophy for Weirdest Army? I think I'll be a contender for that one...
Old July 14th, 2014, 06:24 PM
Titleless

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
How about a trophy for Weirdest Army? I think I'll be a contender for that one...
Why do you need an army to win that one Chas my boy?!
Old July 14th, 2014, 11:22 PM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I don't have any friends that I know of who can make it. Melissa has a baby shower to go to and Rob is way off starting grad school soon. So, back to 16!

But I think I got an army down!

Just to be sure, Raelin 2.0 is out, although she's B and under?

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old July 15th, 2014, 12:22 AM
Titleless

It's probably the meetup.com that's throwing attendance off again. I really dislike using that. However, it has allowed us to pick up two new players so I guess it's not all bad.

And Raelin is a B+ unit once you adjust to include the customs.
Old July 15th, 2014, 12:50 AM
...lest we all lose that 3rd turn mystery

The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla The_X_Marker is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ah, gotcha, well that clears out the alternative list that I considered, so I'm all set! This year, we look back on my first IslandScape and howl with pride!

Be polite: Don't put politics or religion in your signature!
Old July 15th, 2014, 06:42 AM

Congratulations to everyone who picked maps. Now that they've been sent around, I can see that Griz's suggestion not to use the same old ones has resulted in a nice blend of different terrain, both original and post D&D types! This should result in interesting games.

As for using glyphs, although I don't like them, I have adjusted for their presence in my very weird new army. I should be able to compete now for second to last place, and admire Griz's surprise championship map from afar!
Old July 15th, 2014, 10:33 AM
Titleless

Hmm….

Should I take Dund, or Hatamoto Tara?

I know! Deathwalker 7000 and the Obsidian Guards!

I'll be on the sidelines eating cake in no time!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events