wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker
Re: A_Train's Pictured Battle Reports / Predict the Victor

A_Train and Mike ftw.

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old November 17th, 2008, 07:00 PM
Off by a little. Plus a typo.

iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker iceman3317 knows what's in an order marker

I'm going with Brain and Chazz. Alexander failed me last time I was split between them.

Valhalla's Darkest Hour: Custom Wave 3 and March of Shadows: Custom Large Expansion 1 coming soon.
Old November 17th, 2008, 07:15 PM

roostertail9000 is surprisingly tart

Hhhmmm..... A_Train and Mike

Boise ID Scaper
Old November 17th, 2008, 07:26 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'll go with A_Train this time, but I'm thinking there's gonna be one heck of a fight.
Old November 18th, 2008, 10:39 AM

jsilvrs is surprisingly tart

I'll go with Brian and Chazz.

Great Traders: Huggable Zombie
Old November 18th, 2008, 08:39 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

I'll go with A_Train and Mike, for the simple fact that Mike has Cyprein. (always a win for me!)

If possible to create, I would like to see an almost-all Samurai Army, If any of you can manage it...

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old November 18th, 2008, 08:49 PM

heroscape_floozy Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
If possible to create, I would like to see an almost-all Samurai Army, If any of you can manage it...
We have considering putting out requests for people to choose our armies for our weekly games...I guess this starts it.

One of the army's this sunday will be all Samurai's.

Problem is some like take zelrig in spite and destroy them....unless 3 others suggest armies.

Heroscape - A friend made me do it....now im hooked.
Old November 18th, 2008, 08:50 PM

wk4c knows what's in an order marker wk4c knows what's in an order marker

An all-dragon army!

Quadraphonic(x2), Hilo-Scaper, SuperflyTNT

1-4/3-1/3-2/3-2
10-9 = 53% Win pct.
Old November 18th, 2008, 09:28 PM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by wk4c View Post
An all-dragon army!
We've already seen that... mostly.

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old November 18th, 2008, 09:43 PM
Warning! Reading my posts may make you smarter

mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness mccombju wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Great battle report!

I'm torn, because I'm happy that Sonlen did so well b/c I think he's under-rated, but I'm sad to rack up a loss. I felt this one was almost too close to call, and it turns out I was wrong. As far as tactical input, I think it would have been prudent to spend activations with the 10th at the end of the game taking out the Hounds rather than sending them to their deaths against a height-bonus'd, Dragon Swooping, and Dragon Healing machine like Sonlen. Statistically, he can take on entire armies from that vantage point. Brian played him beautifully - much respect. A_Train, I think you guys should have forced Sonlen to come to you. It was practically a no-win situation going to him like that. Likewise, I understand why you chose to heal with Cyprien, but I think Sonya was as good as dead once her husband died (i.e. cut your losses and spend activations elsewhere). Nonetheless, another beautiful battle report!

On to the next:
Brian and Chaz ftw.
Old November 18th, 2008, 10:44 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by mccombju View Post
...Brian played him beautifully - much respect. A_Train, I think you guys should have forced Sonlen to come to you. It was practically a no-win situation going to him like that. Likewise, I understand why you chose to heal with Cyprien, but I think Sonya was as good as dead once her husband died (i.e. cut your losses and spend activations elsewhere). Nonetheless, another beautiful battle report!
Thanks for the compliments. I would have loved to forced Sonlen to come to me. But Brian has a reputation for being a bit of a...coward. He will hole up and refuse to leave the best positions.
He earned this reputation early in his heroscape career when he retreated with Q9 and 10 once they got a couple of wounds, refusing to advance until the melee troops entered his range. He wasn't coming down, heh heh.
As for Sonya, my reason for trying to heal her was because she could fly. Patrick and I made a few poor moves near the end, and wound up losing a match we probably should have one. It was really close though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scapemaster View Post
Sure. We do not have any Tagawan Samurai, but we do have the Izumi, Kozuke, Tagawan Samurai ARCHERS, Kaemon Awa, Hatamoto Taro, Kato Katsuro, Ashigaru Yari x2 and Ashigaru Harquebus x2. Make an army of 500 or 520 pts out of that, and then we will get someone else to make the other 3, with the same total amount.

I'll have the next matches results up in the morning.
Old November 18th, 2008, 11:14 PM

BrianMac Woo who?

Come on A-train I play Solen well . And for q9 and q10 I was just trying to prolong the game.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports