Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old February 21st, 2019, 05:37 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: C3V Public Announcements

3D Printed Proxies... Truly we are living in the future lol
Old February 21st, 2019, 05:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

This was about the 3D printed miniature, and posted in the miniature announcement thread. I moved it over here so as not to clutter up that thread.
Old February 22nd, 2019, 01:42 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
3D Printed Proxies... Truly we are living in the future lol
I already have 28 of them printed/painted and based ready to go. I may just do 50 just to make sure there are plenty for at least some c3v enthusiasts.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 22nd, 2019, 06:53 AM

bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness bmon wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know I will need some. The twig blights I believe are the only upcoming figures I don't have and haven't been able to buy. I can paint them though to spare you or whoever else prints them the time (and can save the painted ones for other folks who don't paint).
Old March 1st, 2019, 07:10 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

ANNOUNCEMENT:

We've made a change to the recommended base size for a previous miniature announcement:

The figure that uses the Verdant Reaver (with the Pummelroot Elemental as an alternate), has been changed from a Large figure to a Medium figure, and so the base has been changed from a large single base to a normal small/medium base.

The posts in the Public Miniature Information thread have been updated accordingly.

Last edited by superfrog; March 1st, 2019 at 09:11 PM.
Old March 1st, 2019, 08:31 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by bmon View Post
I know I will need some. The twig blights I believe are the only upcoming figures I don't have and haven't been able to buy. I can paint them though to spare you or whoever else prints them the time (and can save the painted ones for other folks who don't paint).
When I paint them I do them in batches and also wash and matte coat as well. Even painted and based mine will on cost a buck a piece. Very affordable as Im not trying to make a profit on them, just cover my time and materials. Ill post them in my trade thread soon along with some other goodies.

Old March 21st, 2019, 09:56 AM

Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness Muskie wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
When I paint them I do them in batches and also wash and matte coat as well. Even painted and based mine will on cost a buck a piece. Very affordable as Im not trying to make a profit on them, just cover my time and materials. Ill post them in my trade thread soon along with some other goodies.
Trex, where do I find your trade thread? My group has started using lots of C3V and I would love to get these.
Old March 21st, 2019, 10:22 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachmuskie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Trex, where do I find your trade thread? My group has started using lots of C3V and I would love to get these.
Heres a link. Just hit me with a pm.
http://https://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=54809

Old March 26th, 2019, 11:47 AM
This is merely a joke.

We've just put another figure into our Public Playtesting forum: Himmelskralle the blue wyvern.

She's a fun one, go check her out!
Old April 30th, 2019, 02:05 AM
This is merely a joke.

Our good friends Sherman Davies and Lamaclown have retired and been given Emeritus status. We're very thankful for the contributions each one made to the C3V, and we'd gladly welcome either of them back.
Old April 30th, 2019, 07:37 AM
3-Time Online HS Champion & Diplomacy Winner of Land Wars in Asia

Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death! Kinseth is hot lava death!

Thanks guys!

Have you tried Hexscape? 3D Heroscape Multiplayer Battle program!

Looking for a C3V/SOV miniature? Try one of these sites.
Old May 1st, 2019, 11:40 AM
This is merely a joke.

Our partners in the SoV are looking for a new judge. Would you like to be that judge? See this post to apply.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs