Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures
Other Miniatures Miniatures games besides Heroscape.

Old January 15th, 2019, 06:47 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Frostgrave, Halo Ground Command and other tabletop minis

Heh, nope.
I do not remember the keys. We did have a pair of sandals that that had skates built into the soles that popped out.
Old January 15th, 2019, 07:34 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by japes View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
The only things I don't remember are Studebakers Blackjack gum and home milk delivery. Everything else, yes.

They should also have on there Metal Tonka trucks. Or those Schwin bikes that had the smaller tire in the front and I also believe a 5 speed shifter on the nut buster bar.
Those are the same three I don't remember. I also remember being very disappointed when I went to buy my son some Tonka trucks and I realized they weren't metal.
Dang, you are as old as dirt Japes
It's more that I grew up really poor so time passed by slower where we were. My grandma (who I lived with for a short time, and who turned 99 last month) had most of this stuff including a party line. My uncle lived next door to her and I remember there was always a phone issue.

I saw Superman at a Drive in Theater. The place where I got my hair cut when we moved to the small town had the glass bottles in the chest style vending machine and it was next to the Butcher Shop that we used so that counted for a few of the things I remember.

Plus my son had a metal Batman Lunchbox and my college (Virginia Tech) uses a metal lunch pail as a symbol for hard working defense. But my dad had one as well. The rounded top had latches that held his thermos.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old January 15th, 2019, 09:57 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
They tightened and loosened the skates that fastened onto your tennis shoes.

Have you seen the video of the teens trying to use a rotary phone?
My wife just posted that one on Facebook. I believe our first home phone was a rotary on the wall and our first car had lap belts only in the back (first two or three, probably) but did have them in the back. Our first few were definitely pre-airbags.

I still qualify as whippersnapper on that list, though. But Ronin and those other youngin's keep me from feeling too young.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 15th, 2019, 11:42 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I've finished up a few projects over the past few weeks, though I was on vacation from December 22-29, visiting Tampa for a day and a half before setting out on a cruise from Tampa on Dec 24th, sailing open water on Christmas Day, then Key West on Dec 26th, Cozumel Mexico on Dec 27th, another day at sea on the 28th and arriving in Tampa and flying back home on the 29th.

So these models are from The Drowned Earth miniatures game. I had already shown pictures of the 5 Artifacter factions and 5 Bondsmen faction models. The ones I've recently finished are from the Wayfarer faction. They are the mercenary faction and can be played as one team or members of this group can be played as part of another faction.

So far I only have 3 of 6 finished.

First is Lliana. She's a little bit of a thing. Good thing she has stealth. Her Wavepulser can be nasty with the teardrop template. If she can get a couple enemies at the same time in one attack, that would be sweet!

Next is Grayze. Grayze doesn't have a ranged weapon, other than smoke grenades that can help against ranged attacks. She's decent in melee with her staff and with a 1 inch reach, it's easy for her to initiate melee but not be locked in base contact. She's the medic of the faction, so she's mostly about using her grenades for giving some cover and patching up wounds.

Next is Aronax. Aronax is a scout for the Wayfarer faction. He can be deployed in Stealth mode, and has a neat ambush ability that allows him to react to stop the movement of an enemy figure that moves within 4 inches of him, and he is moved into base contact with that figure and can attack.

Shotgun doesn't have the best range, but can do good damage if rolls a nailed it at short range. The axe is nice for real close and personal work

3 Wayfarers down and 3 left to do. But here is what the family picture is looking like so far.

Just finished a little side project. I had started on another model for The Drowned Earth, but got sidetracked by a terrain opportunity. On Saturday, I cleaned out our fish tank, as after the last fish died, we decided to abandon the pet fish routine after like 15 years of various fish.

It was only a 10 gallon tank, so there wasn't much decoration in there other than a couple fake colorful plants (that will be used for The Drowned Earth and Frostgrave Ghost Archipelago ), and there was a cool rock formation with cave entrances.

This piece had been in there a while and the original color had since come off, as it was mostly almond, dirty white by now, with some original green/brown in the deep crevices.

So after washing it and priming it (under prime black and grey prime from above), I added various colors and washes, and added some static grass, turf blend, bush clumps and some grass tufts.

Nice line of sight blocker and can be climbed on with the right models. The cave entrance could be a nice hiding spot or used for fantasy type games where a party enters that cave and you have another game board for the interior of the cave system.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 16th, 2019, 08:13 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Fun looking minis. Cool terrain piece.
Old January 16th, 2019, 05:18 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks @Tornado

Old January 16th, 2019, 06:29 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

lol Everyone's over here talking about being old while I'm sitting here at 23

Also, I finally go tot play TWD All Out War with my brother and hooooooly crapballs it is a brutally unforgiving game. We split 100 points and played the basic scenario as a co-op game. My brother ended up with Derek and Liam while I took Patrick and Carl.
My brother took his guys up the left side of the map while I went right. Coooral kept getting mugged by Walkers while searching and almost died to my brother's freakishly high attack rolls. Things were going okay until we hit the Gathering Storm (I think?) Event card. Two more event cards later we were getting swamped and desperate. People were getting infected, zombies were arriving in droves. In a final desperate gamble, I had one of my guys draw a Walker away from the last Supply Token by running and making noise. So we won... with basically everyone on their last life and like 3/4 guys infected lol
We both had a blast playing and I'm looking forward to playing it again!
Old January 16th, 2019, 08:54 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post

Also, I finally go tot play TWD All Out War with my brother and hooooooly crapballs it is a brutally unforgiving game. We split 100 points and played the basic scenario as a co-op game. My brother ended up with Derek and Liam while I took Patrick and Carl.
My brother took his guys up the left side of the map while I went right. Coooral kept getting mugged by Walkers while searching and almost died to my brother's freakishly high attack rolls. Things were going okay until we hit the Gathering Storm (I think?) Event card. Two more event cards later we were getting swamped and desperate. People were getting infected, zombies were arriving in droves. In a final desperate gamble, I had one of my guys draw a Walker away from the last Supply Token by running and making noise. So we won... with basically everyone on their last life and like 3/4 guys infected lol
Im not too old. Im 33. Walking dead is even more fun with a couple hundred points per person. I have quite a few boosters and am finally starting to paint my figures. I have the terrain set and have a bunch of other terrain I already painted up. I just got a 3x3 game mat in that fits the theme better and am planning a big game soon. Ill be running quite a bit more 3d terrain as soon as my printer is back up, including more supply token drops, dales rv, some more cool barricades, and im going to print some cool landmines that can be placed at the beginning as terrain that causes mayhem. This is a great game. After learning the basic game. Check out the advanced terrain rules and custom character creation in days gone by booster. We also supplement more zombies with my zombicide board game.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 17th, 2019, 08:25 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

If I had TWD I probably wouldn't paint the figures. After all, the comics are in black and white.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 17th, 2019, 08:53 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post

Glad you liked it. Sounds like you had fun. The event cards can make things extra tense, depending on on when they come into play. It makes each game different because the events will come out in different order and different situations.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
If I had TWD I probably wouldn't paint the figures. After all, the comics are in black and white.
True enough. Though I've seen several people paint the minis in a black and white scheme, as well as painting the terrain that way too. It's pretty neat actually.

Old January 17th, 2019, 08:58 AM

Yeah, that would be pretty neat. It helps that I'm lazy too, though ....

Old January 17th, 2019, 09:06 AM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yeah, that would be pretty neat. It helps that I'm lazy too, though ....
Well...There's that

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Miniatures