Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 18th, 2018, 01:58 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Autumn Customn Competition - Enter by September 30

Alright, I've got an entry designed!
@Dr.Goomonkey , let us know when you have some pics.

And can you post a hitzone?

Edit: I see you’ve already posted pics. That’s more than enough, nevermind

Edit 2: Submitted!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.

Last edited by flameslayer93; September 18th, 2018 at 02:38 PM.
Old September 18th, 2018, 02:39 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

Hmm... a giant squad of Giants... I might have to enter if I can find the time.
Old September 18th, 2018, 03:11 PM

obfuscatedhippo has disabled reputation

Here are some more pics:

Old September 18th, 2018, 06:03 PM

pokemonHeroscapePaintball Woo who?

THIS is DOPE
Old September 23rd, 2018, 11:44 AM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

We've got six entries and just one week to go! Looks like we'll be having a smashing good contest this time around.

Also, thanks for the additional pictures, Mr. hippo!

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old September 23rd, 2018, 04:05 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm glad that I was able to get an entry in this time! I hope that there are plenty more units submitted before the deadline. A squad of giants is definitely a cool concept with a lot of potential.
Old September 24th, 2018, 01:15 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

If, i participate do i have to get the balancing right? or can i just guess and the points are just something can change later.
Old September 24th, 2018, 01:30 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Airballshooter View Post
If, i participate do i have to get the balancing right? or can i just guess and the points are just something can change later.
You can resubmit entries for balancing. Sometimes its easy to miss something

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 24th, 2018, 04:35 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Just guess! I'd compare to other squads if there's any similar to your custom in power level, and use that to choose a price. But nobody will test your custom extensively to determine if it's too overpowered to vote for
Old September 24th, 2018, 05:05 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Like everyone else said, guessing is perfectly fine. I know that seeing an entry that looks like it's priced about 20 points off isn't a big deal to me, and changes like that are hard to tell without proper playtesting anyways. So long as your custom's cost is somewhat appropriate, there shouldn't be an issue.

Also, welcome to the site! I look forward to seeing your submission in the contest, should you decide to enter!
Old September 24th, 2018, 06:06 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker
Thumbs up Re: Autumn Customn Competition - Enter by September 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by Astroking112 View Post
Quote:
Like everyone else said, guessing is perfectly fine. I know that seeing an entry that looks like it's priced about 20 points off isn't a big deal to me, and changes like that are hard to tell without proper playtesting anyways. So long as your custom's cost is somewhat appropriate, there shouldn't be an issue.

Also, welcome to the site! I look forward to seeing your submission in the contest, should you decide to enter!
thanks for the kind words, i will if i know how, do i just send a DM to him? since it should be annonymous i shouldnt post here i guess. btw im not really new, i just created an account to say something, i play the game for years and read the forum from time to time, but now i wanted to do the contest so i created one.
Old September 24th, 2018, 06:09 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

Yes, just send a PM with the design. He'll even make it into a card if you don't have time to do that part!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards