Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old August 22nd, 2018, 08:15 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Disney 'Scape and Other Multiverse Projects

@TREX That's awesome! I've honestly been loving the Metalfigs because they feel indestructible, which is super important when there's tween boys playing lol How's your daughter's grasp on the rules and stuff?

And the most important question: Do you have a card for Anna yet?
Old August 23rd, 2018, 02:04 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Yeshua View Post
@TREX That's awesome! I've honestly been loving the Metalfigs because they feel indestructible, which is super important when there's tween boys playing lol How's your daughter's grasp on the rules and stuff?

And the most important question: Do you have a card for Anna yet?
No card for anna yet. My daughter is 6 almost 7 in a couple weeks. She has only played basic with me so far. She generally picks dragons and I pick something that looks cool. I let her build the map because I think thats her favorite part. The tiles are brittle so I am the one that deconstructs it. Ive been printing miniatures of starcraft units recently. Ive got 13 terran marines, 2 terran heroes, 4 siege tank models 2/2 half in seige mode half in tank mode. 4 protoss zealots, artanis, and also have been printing an orcus from dnd mounted to a large peanut and a giant. I will probably end up doing the starcraft cards first. So much to do so little time. I almost grabbed that baymax metal fig a few months ago. Fun stuff.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old August 23rd, 2018, 10:50 AM

LordOz Woo who?

Quote:
No card for anna yet. My daughter is 6 almost 7 in a couple weeks. She has only played basic with me so far. She generally picks dragons and I pick something that looks cool. I let her build the map because I think thats her favorite part. The tiles are brittle so I am the one that deconstructs it. Ive been printing miniatures of starcraft units recently. Ive got 13 terran marines, 2 terran heroes, 4 siege tank models 2/2 half in seige mode half in tank mode. 4 protoss zealots, artanis, and also have been printing an orcus from dnd mounted to a large peanut and a giant. I will probably end up doing the starcraft cards first. So much to do so little time. I almost grabbed that baymax metal fig a few months ago. Fun stuff.
I have been waiting for someone to make starcraft cards for so long! It was actually the reason I joined this site a few days ago but sadly didn't find any besides a low quality card or two.

As for this thread, great work on the cards Sir Yeshua! For Frozone's "I know freeze" ability it states: If you roll 6 or higher and the character costs less than Frozone, they are stunned and may not activated next turn. It seems like a typo but what does "May not activated next turn" mean for that ability.
Old August 23rd, 2018, 04:21 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

@TREX : Gotcha gotcha, I have a 6 year old niece that joined in on a playtest game a couple weeks ago using Minnie and Alice, and she certainly had fun lol I think you've got a good handle on that If ya ever want help making Disney cards, hit me up lol it'll be worth it just to see those minis printed and painted!

@LordOz : Welcome to the site! Yeah, that's a typo on Frozone's card, it should read:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Frozone
"...If you roll 6 or higher and the character costs less than Frozone, they are stunned and may not be activated next turn."
Basically, in my quest to streamline rules I've eliminated Order Markers. Therefore, if a power would normally state "Remove an Order Marker at random", I've chosen to say the character is "Stunned". The "may not be activated next turn" is just clarification on what stunned means.

Which, while this means it is technically weaker than removing an OM since that player can still activate another character, it leads to less feel bad moments. It can be hard enough for someone to wait for 5-7 people to take their turns before you can go, much less having to wait for 10-14 people's turns because you were stunned lol

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards