Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old May 17th, 2017, 03:31 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Disney 'Scape and Other Multiverse Projects

It's been a long time since I've really posted anything on this site. It's kinda weird looking at my old customs and seeing how much the way I play has changed... So I decided that it was time for a new thread. And here we are, a year after I started this thread, and the way I've played continues to evolve.

Now, before you look at my cards, just know that my approach to Heroscape now is a lot more like a board game version of Super Smash Brothers: You can have strategy, but running up to someone and button mashing is still fun. We play super lowkey games without OMs or squads and we'll usually have 2 games of between 6-8 players on each board at any given time. And just like SSB, there's a bunch of random characters on the board who have no business fighting each other. I use C3G, HoSS, and a growing pile of other customs I've made, including... (Drumroll please!)

Disney
Spoiler Alert!

The Incredibles
Spoiler Alert!

Harry Potter
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sir Yeshua; August 22nd, 2018 at 11:50 AM. Reason: Incredibles!
Old June 12th, 2017, 02:40 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Battle of Hogwarts

Would anyone be interested in seeing traditional cards posted for these guys? Cause I'll gladly make the conversion if it means I can get feedback.
Old June 12th, 2017, 03:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

C3G is working on something that will really open some options for these characters.
Old June 14th, 2017, 11:15 AM

Ooh, I'm intrigued... I knew something magical was afoot because of the chatter in the reeval thread. I can't wait!
Old November 15th, 2017, 12:39 PM

Cards have been updated so that they'll actually show up lol I have some ideas percolating with C3G's new Magic system as well as some more characters that I'm hoping to post after some initial testing. Stay tuned...
Old August 9th, 2018, 04:30 PM

Re: Disney 'Scape and Other Multiverse Projects

Disney ‘Scape! [Part 1/3]
Within the last 6 months, I’ve gained a new addiction hobby: collecting Jada Metal Nanofigs and making Heroscape cards for them. These customs don’t follow any generals, generally have simpler powers, and generally do some crazy stuff. My wife and I had an absolute blast making and testing these cards, and I hope you’ll enjoy them too!

Mickey Mouse
Spoiler Alert!

Minnie Mouse
Spoiler Alert!

Alice
Spoiler Alert!

Kermit the Frog
Spoiler Alert!

Animal
Spoiler Alert!

Baymax
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 9th, 2018, 05:56 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Awesome.
Old August 10th, 2018, 01:00 PM

Disney 'Scape! [Part 2/3]
A couple pairs of friends, an alien, and a mad Queen.

Mike Wazowski
Spoiler Alert!

Sulley
Spoiler Alert!

Woody
Spoiler Alert!

Buzz Lightyear
Spoiler Alert!

Stitch
Spoiler Alert!

Queen of Hearts
Spoiler Alert!
Old August 22nd, 2018, 11:54 AM

And now for an Incredible set of cards! (Disney ‘Scape 3/3)
As you might suspect, The Incredibles are designed to work together as a team, although I don't usually play with enough points for someone to run all of them at the same time. I'm super happy with how these designs turned out!

Mr. Incredible
Spoiler Alert!

Elastigirl
Spoiler Alert!

Violet
Spoiler Alert!

Dash
Spoiler Alert!

Jack Jack
Spoiler Alert!

Frozone
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by Sir Yeshua; August 22nd, 2018 at 06:11 PM.
Old August 22nd, 2018, 02:42 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

These are great! (Except I can't see the card for Mr. Incredible which is probably important).
Old August 22nd, 2018, 06:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by superfrog View Post
These are great! (Except I can't see the card for Mr. Incredible which is probably important).
Weird, it showed up in the OP... Oh well, it should be fixed!
Old August 22nd, 2018, 07:28 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Cool stuff here. I was wondering what figures you were using then saw the Nanofigs. I have been at work making a bunch of figures without previously available minis as well. If I get around to it maybe I'll have to 3d print these figures in 28mm heroic for my little girl to get her playing more heroscape. I already printed her a frozen figure of the Anna character and have stl's for sulley and mike already on my computer.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards