Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender
AotP Blender A place to discuss AotP customs and ways to integrate Heroscape with AotP.

Notices

Old May 19th, 2017, 08:18 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: What General would each Planeswalker follow?

Ob Nihilus is Valkrill, maybe even Valkrill himself.

The Merfolk Walker is Aquilla.

Arlin Kord really says Ullar to me, even though she's optically a good match to Utgar Wolf faction.

Sorin and Nahiri actually both look like an Einar take on Vampires.

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 31st, 2017, 12:50 AM

Zilla Woo who?

Nahiri is actually a Kor not a vampire.

Last edited by Zilla; June 8th, 2017 at 10:00 PM.
Old May 31st, 2017, 01:47 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I know. But looking at Kor and Vampires, about the only visual difference is what they wear....

And with Sorin and Nahiri, it's not even that different....

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old May 31st, 2017, 05:09 PM

Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby! Sir Yeshua rolls all skulls baby!

lol Fair enough. Knowing a little of the Magic story, I'd put Nahiri with Vydar. Her primary role in the story was one of vengeance, and I feel like she a bit morally ambiguous before that.
Sorin is totally Einar though!
Old May 15th, 2018, 07:09 PM

Gairian1974 Woo who?

I had another post awhile back, and I do not believe any of the "Planswalkers" would fallow under the Generals in Heroscape per say.

This is my reasoning why, having played Magic since "Alpha, Antiquities, and Arabian Knights" yes I am old.

I beleave each of the Val. Generals is in fact a "Planswalker in of them Selves." The only diferance is the Generals Choose to stay primarily in there "Home Plain" where as the AotP , Planeswalkers move freely between the various different planes of the MTG mythologie witch now, would include thouse of the Heroscape Mythologies.

So to the "Generals (Planswalkers)" beleave there home plain is the "of foremost importance" where as the AotP "Planswalkers (Generals)" see it as just another Plain, no differant from "the Plains of Innistrad, Zenikar, Nixx, or any of the others .

So interrelations between the Generals and Plainswalkers go's from "serving under" to "allies of" so any of the. Val. Generals can ally with any of the Planswalkers, however there is still the concept of common goals and perceived Methods
(Obviously not all the Val. Generals would be "Ok" with necromancer's reanimation of ths fallen warriors.)

So a 500 to 750 point group, would have to be devided between the Heroscape units and the AotP Planswalker there Summoned Monstets and Spellcards
Old August 24th, 2019, 07:24 PM

Zilla Woo who?

With the new Ravnica D&D minis what generals would they follow? I think Boros Reckoner would be Einar.
Old October 2nd, 2019, 04:17 PM

Skyver knows what's in an order marker Skyver knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zilla View Post
With the new Ravnica D&D minis what generals would they follow? I think Boros Reckoner would be Einar.
It really just depends on how you view each color and their relation to the generals in Heroscape.

Personally, I think that AotP should work off of its own color system. But if it came to integration into Heroscape generals, I'd say it would vary on a creature-by-creature basis. I agree that Boros creatures would lean towards Einar though.
Old July 12th, 2020, 07:55 PM

Zilla Woo who?
Which generals do you think they would be?

Last edited by Dysole; January 14th, 2021 at 12:16 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > AotP Blender