Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 15th, 2022, 10:31 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Superman Action Figure - Testing

Yep that would definitely bring them more to then 35-40 point range. Was wondering how you felt so much better about them than I did.
Old March 15th, 2022, 10:32 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, I'd maybe try them at 35 going forward in that case. Gives you an option to use Toyman with just them and not the RC Cars as well.

Also explains why you used their normal attacks and I never did.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 15th, 2022, 10:33 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Yep I was using them to tie down opponents but once I was engaged it felt better to roll 3-4 attack dice than go for the lasers. That could be incorrect, but that's how I felt about it.
Old March 15th, 2022, 10:34 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Sure, three attempts at 14+ makes more sense than three attempts at 17+.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 17th, 2022, 04:13 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

Sorry for the delay, tests are here:

NAME OF THE PLAYTEST UNIT: Superman Action Figure @35 points

Set 1
Map: Island Plane Crash (No E-Glyph)
Units: Hawks in Toyland 2: Toyman (135), Avengers Hawkeye (220), Archangel (260), Sage (190), Superman Action Figure x5 (175), RC Cars x4 (20) - 1000 total vs American Heroes: Luke Cage (190), Iron Fist (260), Moon Knight (150), Punisher (Defenders) (180), Fighter Cap (220)- 1000 total
Spoiler Alert!

Set 2
Map: Sewer Labyrinth (No E-Glyph)
Units: Toys and Gizmos: Toyman (135), Ez8 (270), Gizmo (160), Superman Action Figure x5 (175), RC Cars x2 (10)- 750 total vs Sinister Marvels: Ms. Marvel (350), XS (150), Sinestro (250)- 750 total
Spoiler Alert!

Overall:

They seem ok-ish, but not very exciting. Doesn't help that the Cars already do D-20 auto-wounds or that they're just nerfed version of Classic Scape's Black Wyrmling

They can potentially get a decent string of autowounds going but you need to invest in Toyman for that and then invest in something else to be threatening during his turn since any half decent team can clear them out super quick if they aren't being pressured to direct wounds elsewhere. But 35 points is probably ok given C3G doesn't really want common stuff to be super meta anyway?

Feels like they really thirst for a reuse of the Lexcorp Security's Kryptonian Armor to add some more fake Superman theme. The design as it stands could easily just be like generic flying drones or anything else, they don't live up to the name right now IMO.

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old March 17th, 2022, 07:07 AM
Tickle Pickle

Everyone kinda liked them as a single power design so I didn’t add a second power and I feel it’s a bit late to add one now.

Looks like they’re good as is for Final Editing so I’ll propose that.
Old March 17th, 2022, 07:13 AM
Tickle Pickle

Re: The Book of Superman Action Figure - VOTE for Editing

Unless people think adding this wouldn’t affect testing:
KRYPTONIAN ARMOR
When rolling defense against a normal attack, you may count one blank rolled as an extra shield.
Old March 17th, 2022, 09:25 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It would probably at the very least bump their points up. Not a bad idea to add in there though.
Old March 17th, 2022, 09:37 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

3D with Kryptonian Armor would probably be about comparable? I see what SW is saying, but also don't want to put a major holdup on this design.
Old March 17th, 2022, 09:42 AM
Tickle Pickle

I'm fine dropping them to 3 defense.

I propose we move to Final Editing at 35 points with Kryptonian Armor and 3 Defense.
Old March 17th, 2022, 09:51 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Yea, I don't feel like that requires additional testing.
Old March 17th, 2022, 10:14 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yea that's perfect.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library