Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Old January 23rd, 2022, 05:09 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth
Re: The HoSS Cantina

Thanks, gang!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old March 9th, 2022, 07:32 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 9th, 2022, 09:54 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It's looking epic, so excited for this!
Old March 10th, 2022, 12:06 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Inquisitors!
Old March 10th, 2022, 07:16 AM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

I thought Mandalorian was absolutely amazing Star Wars. Book of Fett didn't really do it for me. Hoping this will be another hit!

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old March 10th, 2022, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
I thought Mandalorian was absolutely amazing Star Wars. Book of Fett didn't really do it for me. Hoping this will be another hit!
Book of Boba Fett was disappointing. It has tempered my enthusiasm for Obi-Wan, but I still got goosebumps when I watched that trailer for the first time.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 10th, 2022, 12:41 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Book of Boba Fett was disappointing. It has tempered my enthusiasm for Obi-Wan, but I still got goosebumps when I watched that trailer for the first time.
I loved mandalorian and also really enjoyed boba fett. I wouldn’t say that boba fett disappointed me, it just wasn’t what I was expecting. It took away some of his brooding ominous silent presence and replaced it with somewhat of a different aspect of the character. Which has its pros and cons but ultimately gives the character more instead of less. There were parts of the show I wasn’t too keen on. (The Vespa biker gang of power ranger cyborgs) but otherwise it really wasn’t bad. I’ll be excited to see what’s next with both of those shows. I’m excited for the obi wan show as well. The grand inquisitor doesn’t really look terribly like the animated one but it’s understandable to have a bit of a difference because the one is a cartoon. I’m sure that’s similar with what people thought of cad bane. Ultimately I’m a fan of live action Star Wars so all this new stuff is pretty welcome to me. While the cartoon shows can be good, I am less enthusiastic about them. I have a harder time watching cartoons. I still need to finish clone wars and rebels. I keep getting interrupted and losing my place on where I’m watching. I’m also having a blast playing, painting, and hobbying for the Star Wars legion miniatures game. I had to take a small break painting my clone armies. I’m about 70 models in on a clone legion that is in kashyyk camo colors. I still have about 40 more models to do for that one legion.
Old March 10th, 2022, 10:23 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I started watching the Book of Boring Fett, but have yet to finish it. Rather disappointed with it's first 4 episodes after being really excited about the reveal teaser. I've heard it gets better when it becomes Mando season 2.5, so hopefully at least those episodes will be more interesting to me.
Old March 10th, 2022, 11:49 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I started watching the Book of Boring Fett, but have yet to finish it. Rather disappointed with it's first 4 episodes after being really excited about the reveal teaser. I've heard it gets better when it becomes Mando season 2.5, so hopefully at least those episodes will be more interesting to me.
The Mando episodes were good, but felt out of place in the Book of Boba Fett. It was such a short series, I feel like they could have used those 2 episodes to flesh out Fett's story.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old March 11th, 2022, 05:33 PM
C3G Landlord

Rumor mill stuff here, but this is what I heard about the behind the scenes events. Apparently the Book of Boba Fett was essentially canceled after the first 4 episodes were viewed by those higher up the food chain. Since it was already promised by the end of 2021 though, they scrambled to try and put out something, so they added on two episodes that were already written for Mandalorean season 3, then filmed a rewritten finale episode and said that will have to do. That's why it feels disjointed and didn't end up with 8 episodes like it was originally going to have. After seeing the first 4, I can see why they wanted to pull the plug on it.
Old March 20th, 2022, 07:41 PM
C3G Landlord

I finally got around to finishing the show and episodes 5 & 6 were pretty good. They just had very little to do with Boba Fett. Then the final episode was pretty bad once more. Trying to transform Boba Fett into a good guy was a terrible idea from the get go and never should have been approved.
Old March 21st, 2022, 12:06 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
I finally got around to finishing the show and episodes 5 & 6 were pretty good. They just had very little to do with Boba Fett. Then the final episode was pretty bad once more. Trying to transform Boba Fett into a good guy was a terrible idea from the get go and never should have been approved.
After reading your thoughts, I clearly enjoyed the show in whole a little more than you did, but will have to agree with some of your points and add some of my own critiques as well. I’m not a fan of how they tried to make boba fett a good guy either. They also made him talk way too much, I hated his speeder bike gang. The whole story arc with the tuskens was ok. Not my favorite. Also they made him kind of weaksauce. He got his butt kicked way more than he should have. Now, the points I enjoyed. I enjoyed seeing him gun down the bikers, not a nice guy move, which seemed more in line to the character we expect. I liked the team up scene with mando, I like that he now has a badass Wookiee sidekick, and the sweet pet. After going over everything I just wrote it comes down to the same thing I hate that is being done with a lot of shows. They are trying to make him into something else entirely. Let’s make this silent and deadly bounty hunter with an awesome ship called the slave 1, and make him into a sweet old man that wants truth and justice and call his ship just a fire spray now. Is the term Im looking for identity politics? I’ve been finishing up watching Star Wars rebels. Im on season 3 I think.it’s harder for me to watch the cartoons, but I’ve been enjoying them while painting miniatures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape