Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 5th, 2022, 02:34 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
The Book of Giganto (The Mole Monster)

The Book of Giganto

C3G MARVEL PUBLIC EXCLUSIVE COLLECTION 37
BIG RESPONSIBILITIES

Comic PDF

Mini PDF

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Galactic Guardians set.
Its model number and name are #G004 / Giganto, the Mole Monster.

Character Bio - Giganto was one of many Deviant Mutates dwelling on Monster Isle. The Mole Man made him(her) his servant and used him(her) to attack atomic power plants all over the world, including one in French equatorial Africa. When the Fantastic Four went to investigate, the Mole Man unleashed Giganto on the heroes. - https://marvel.fandom.com/wiki/Gigan...te)_(Earth-616)

-Rulings and Clarifications-
Base pictures:
Spoiler Alert!

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:
  • Giganto make take a turn after a Human Ruler with her In Service Of The Master special power.
Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • N/A

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • N/A
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by isherlock99; February 18th, 2023 at 04:42 AM.
Old October 5th, 2022, 02:34 PM

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: The Book of Giganto (The Mole Monster) - Design

NAME = GIGANTO

SPECIES = DEVIANT
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SUBTERRANEAN
PERSONALITY = LOYAL

SIZE/HEIGHT = HUGE 22

LIFE = 7

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 7
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 370

IN SERVICE OF THE MASTER
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of and taking a turn with a Unique Human Ruler that you control, you may take a turn with Giganto. If you do, you may not take any additional turns.

GIGANTIC AMBUSH
Once per game, instead of moving Giganto, choose any non-water spaces she could occupy that are within 6 spaces of a Human Ruler that you control. If there are figures on the chosen spaces, move those figures up to 2 spaces each, ignoring leaving engagement attacks. Then place Giganto on the chosen spaces and roll 2 unblockable attack dice against each figure adjacent to Giganto.

GIGANTIC SMASH
Giganto may add 2 to her Range number when attacking a figure whose base is no more than 10 levels higher than her height or 10 levels lower than her base. Giganto may attack non-adjacent figures when she is engaged, unless she is adjacent to an opponent's huge figure.

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Ericth74; November 6th, 2022 at 05:44 PM.
Old October 5th, 2022, 02:35 PM

Re: The Book of Giganto (The Mole Monster)

Art:

Old October 5th, 2022, 03:04 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Would his species be Deviant? We don’t really have anything there, but this could tee them up for synergy one day.

Similarly, should his class be Subterranean for that added touch with Mole Man?

I guess my main worry is that Doom is such a better Human Ruler that he’ll leave Mole Man in the dust as the optimal pairing. But that’s maybe more on Mole Man than on this design.
Old October 5th, 2022, 03:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Would his species be Deviant? We don’t really have anything there, but this could tee them up for synergy one day.

Similarly, should his class be Subterranean for that added touch with Mole Man?

I guess my main worry is that Doom is such a better Human Ruler that he’ll leave Mole Man in the dust as the optimal pairing. But that’s maybe more on Mole Man than on this design.
He's listed as a Deviant Mutate and its' what my original draft had listed, but I switched to Mutate for simplicity.

I'd be fine with a Subterranean switch.

I think the pairing issue is more a Mole Man problem. Maybe a 2.0 version in the future is needed.
Old October 5th, 2022, 03:27 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd favor Deviant over Mutate. I don't think Mutate really gets him anything and seems unlikely to ever be a big thing, but if we're ever trying to get any Deviant synergy going, they'd probably want whoever they could get.

On Discord the idea of giving him Giant Reach or suchlike came up - I think he's burly enough that you could just give him 2 range if you wanted. On any normal map figures will be in his up/down reach anyway and he's like a... "could just hit the side of a skyscraper to mess with people on top" type threat, right?
Old October 5th, 2022, 03:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronin View Post
I'd favor Deviant over Mutate. I don't think Mutate really gets him anything and seems unlikely to ever be a big thing, but if we're ever trying to get any Deviant synergy going, they'd probably want whoever they could get.

On Discord the idea of giving him Giant Reach or suchlike came up - I think he's burly enough that you could just give him 2 range if you wanted. On any normal map figures will be in his up/down reach anyway and he's like a... "could just hit the side of a skyscraper to mess with people on top" type threat, right?
Sure I get that change. Should it be straight "Deviant" or "Deviant Mutate"? I see Deviant Mutate most places.

I was wondering the same with the range. Just adding a range of 2 might solve things. It would only be odd on a map with super height of 30+ which is pretty rare and not competitive anyways.
Old October 5th, 2022, 03:51 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

I'd just go Deviant. That feels consistent with our usual approach; we normally only get really specific for types of Humans because there are so many and it shakes things up.

The TMNT are just Turtles and not Mutant Turtles, f'rinstance, and some of our Marvel alien characters would technically be some kind of mutate or w/e but usually just get their base species.
Old October 5th, 2022, 08:44 PM

I'm getting 390 on the calculator but I'm not always the most accurate, so if someone wants to double check it I'd appreciate it.
Old October 5th, 2022, 09:24 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I want to see a Mole Man, Moloid, and Giganto team.

though Moloids needing the OM sort of kills that now that I think of it.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old October 6th, 2022, 06:40 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

We probably want some no additional turns language on the first power, yes?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 6th, 2022, 06:57 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We probably want some no additional turns language on the first power, yes?
Yeah I think so

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library