Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old October 5th, 2022, 09:17 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

From what I read, it took Heroquest a full week to get to $1 million (which would be 4k backers by our metric), so that's the standard I'd use. If we're at 4k backers by the end of the day Friday, we're on the same pace.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 5th, 2022, 09:28 AM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I have to say the one thing I've gained through this experience is a respect for Heroquest. I might look into picking up a copy if I can find it at the right price. It seems like a mix of Dungeons and Dragons and Heroscape (the dice are similar, at least).

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old October 5th, 2022, 09:42 AM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I really need to try it with the Zargon app. My biggest knock against it in the old days was someone having to play as Zargon and manage the game.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 5th, 2022, 10:30 AM
quoting myself - insanity beckons

nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth nyys is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
From what I read, it took Heroquest a full week to get to $1 million (which would be 4k backers by our metric), so that's the standard I'd use. If we're at 4k backers by the end of the day Friday, we're on the same pace.
With he UK portal open and the EU soon (if not already, hopefully), that may very well be doable by Friday IMO. I took a quick look at the UK portal and the backer count is the same as on the US site, I imagine that means the counter is linked between sites?

-insert signature here-
Old October 5th, 2022, 10:33 AM

I think if this thing is half funded by the end of the week, folks will feel a lot more reassured. Probably a good idea for us to take a collective breath and see how this week goes.

Old October 5th, 2022, 11:01 AM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think if this thing is half funded by the end of the week, folks will feel a lot more reassured. Probably a good idea for us to take a collective breath and see how this week goes.
Quote:
Originally Posted by www.heroscapers.com says
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to IAmBatman again.
Oh hey, look at that.
Old October 5th, 2022, 01:52 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

To all those saying that there's no historical units in age of annihilation, from Wikipedia........

It is estimated that the class of insects originated on Earth about 480 million years ago in the Ordovician period, at about the same time terrestrial plants appeared.

So there. The new bugs and dryads are older than Romans and samurai and whatever other humans. Plus that dragon has feathers. It's probably a dinosaur. Also, humans can't survive nukes, but cockroaches and plants will evolve from the radiation into fierce combatants. My logic is infallible.

Upset City Baby.
Old October 5th, 2022, 02:05 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I've designed a new Ironclad unit in case the developers want to take inspiration from it. No royalties needed, this is a freebie
Old October 5th, 2022, 02:08 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Old October 5th, 2022, 02:23 PM

cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla cmgames is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post
To all those saying that there's no historical units in age of annihilation, from Wikipedia........

It is estimated that the class of insects originated on Earth about 480 million years ago in the Ordovician period, at about the same time terrestrial plants appeared.

So there. The new bugs and dryads are older than Romans and samurai and whatever other humans. Plus that dragon has feathers. It's probably a dinosaur. Also, humans can't survive nukes, but cockroaches and plants will evolve from the radiation into fierce combatants. My logic is infallible.
Doesn't that make them actually PRE-historical units?

~Z

The influence of a frozen beef pie
My map thread
Old October 5th, 2022, 02:26 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Good Pig View Post

What should his name be? Cheetoh Joe?
Old October 5th, 2022, 02:30 PM
Upset City Baby!

brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness brak88 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by cmgames View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brak88 View Post

Doesn't that make them actually PRE-historical units?

~Z
I mean, if you're an egotistical human that thinks history and time just didn't exist before them, I suppose, but this is the battle of all time.

Mole hills are glorious mountains to those of the clockwork combine, good sir!!!!!

Upset City Baby.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion