Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 21st, 2022, 10:18 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Eastern Ohio NHSD Tournament - 10/8/22

I have confirmed my +1, and I very suddenly have a possible +4! I sent out a group chat to everyone I used to play with locally, and was super surprised to see all of them respond really positively. I’ll try to get a yes or no ASAP so you can get the numbers figured out.

Also, I can bring bring Stonework. Song of the Walrus is possible if you provide Tundra, but I’m suddenly concerned with the amount of space I might have available in my car lol, so if someone else can claim it, that would be for the best until I figure out how many I’m bringing
Old September 21st, 2022, 10:33 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by orgsbane View Post
I have confirmed my +1, and I very suddenly have a possible +4! I sent out a group chat to everyone I used to play with locally, and was super surprised to see all of them respond really positively. I’ll try to get a yes or no ASAP so you can get the numbers figured out.

Also, I can bring bring Stonework. Song of the Walrus is possible if you provide Tundra, but I’m suddenly concerned with the amount of space I might have available in my car lol, so if someone else can claim it, that would be for the best until I figure out how many I’m bringing
That is awesome! Just confirming - is that a +4 in addition to the +1 or just 3 more? No worries either way, and like you said, confirmations are the important thing.

Regarding maps, not sure how you were planning on transporting them (assembled or not), but we do have setup time between 11-12 so if it helps you save room you can bring them unassembled.

I sent out some mass PMs yesterday to Ohioans/Pittsburgh area players that have been on site since after the return announcement. I’ve only heard back from one player who won’t be able to attend but hopefully it works out for someone. I hate to turn people away because of an attendance limit so I will talk to the store owner about getting some more tables. Of course, we might be limited by map provisions so perhaps it’ll work itself out. I would be willing to sit out if we need an extra slot (running the event would be less stressful for me that way anyways).
Old September 21st, 2022, 11:50 AM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
I can bring the Swarm set for Song of the Walrus. Alas I have no Tundra so @heroscaper2010 I'd still need you to provide the Tundra. I can also bring Charos & Su-Bak-Na.

Edit: On further thought, if it would be easier I can bring Stonework instead of, or in addition to the Swarm set, I could do that as well.
Old September 21st, 2022, 12:02 PM

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken515 View Post
Quote:
I can bring the Swarm set for Song of the Walrus. Alas I have no Tundra so @heroscaper2010 I'd still need you to provide the Tundra. I can also bring Charos & Su-Bak-Na.

Edit: On further thought, if it would be easier I can bring Stonework instead of, or in addition to the Swarm set, I could do that as well.
Definitely need the Swarm set (unless someone else signs up that can bring everything for the map). You and orgsbane can work out who brings Stonework. I don’t care as long as it’s brought.
Old September 21st, 2022, 12:12 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
That is awesome! Just confirming - is that a +4 in addition to the +1 or just 3 more? No worries either way, and like you said, confirmations are the important thing.

Regarding maps, not sure how you were planning on transporting them (assembled or not), but we do have setup time between 11-12 so if it helps you save room you can bring them unassembled.
That would be a +4 possible in addition to my +1 confirmed. Like I said, I was surprised!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awaken515 View Post
if you could bring the Swarm set that would be great, mine isn’t complete so I think I’d have to make some substitutes
Old September 21st, 2022, 12:21 PM

RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby! RainyDays rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
if you could bring the Swarm set that would be great, mine isn’t complete so I think I’d have to make some substitutes
Ok, I will bring it!
Old September 24th, 2022, 12:28 PM

Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knox wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey does anyone in the Ohio group have contact info for @Raudulfr Shieldcrusher ? Working with his old trading card PDF and would love to get the template from him if he still has it. I know he was in Ohio so thought this was the best place to ask
Old September 24th, 2022, 05:15 PM
Will Paint For naGrub...

Luckily for my car space, my possible players had some scheduling conflicts, so I will only be bringing +2, for a total of three including myself
Old September 25th, 2022, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knox View Post
Hey does anyone in the Ohio group have contact info for @Raudulfr Shieldcrusher ? Working with his old trading card PDF and would love to get the template from him if he still has it. I know he was in Ohio so thought this was the best place to ask
Unfortunately no. A lot of the old Ohio guard are inactive/irresponsive and have never attended any of these events.

Quote:
Luckily for my car space, my possible players had some scheduling conflicts, so I will only be bringing +2, for a total of three including myself
Sounds good! Looking forward to meeting and seeing everyone!
Old September 30th, 2022, 01:12 PM

We've got a few spots left so make sure if you want to attend that you let us know!

We are capped at 16 so please, please let us know if you are attending. Again, we would love to see as many people as possible at NHSD to celebrate the return of 'Scape!

Depending on numbers, I may not play in the event. This would be a good thing for me as I would be able to focus more on event quality (organization, photos, and connecting with everyone). This also would allow an extra person to sign up.

We are also planning to make this a monthly event with the next event November 5th!
Old September 30th, 2022, 02:20 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by heroscaper2010 View Post
MAP POOL

Yngvild Pass (by heroscaper2010) - Brought By: heroscaper2010

Requires: 1 RotV, 1 TT (normal snow and ice)
Dagmar and Yngvild

Stygian Rift (by Typhon2222) - Brought By: heroscaper2010

Requires: 2 BftU and 1 VW
Lodin and Ulaniva

Invasion (by LongHeroscaper) - Brought By: heroscaper2010

Requires: 1 SotM, 1 FotA, and 1 TJ
Kelda and Wannok

Stonework (by heroscaper2010) - Brought By: orgsbane

Requires: 1 RotV
Zawit and Lodin

Blackberry (by superfrog, modified by heroscaper2010) - Brought By: heroscaper2010

Requires: 2 M:TCB and 2 RttFF
Holdir and Lorja Ivor

Song of the Walrus (by Typhon2222) - Brought By: Awaken515 (TT provided by HS2010)

Requires: 1 SotM, 1 TT (normal snow and ice)
Dagmar and Kelda

Fulcrum (by Dignan) - Brought By:

Requires: 1 RotV and 1 TJ

Bad Moon Rising (by Gamebear) - Brought By: Awaken515

Requires: 2 BftU and 1 FotA
Ulaniva and Valda

TEMPLATE
Spoiler Alert!
Wow, @heroscaper2010 , thanks for choosing both Stygian Rift and Song of the Walrus. It's an honor.

And your 3D renderings of the maps look fantastic. Great camera angles on them all! SR and SotW have never looked so good before.
Old October 1st, 2022, 12:47 PM

rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness rudyvalentine wears ripped pants of awesomeness

@heroscaper2010 So happy to see you’re organizing a new event and hopefully more in the future. My oldest is a senior in high school and this will be homecoming so I won’t be able to make it out this time but do hope to reconnect for a future event. Have fun!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events