Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape
C3G SuperScape A Place to gather C3G threads without interfering with other Marvel Customs creation

Old August 23rd, 2022, 09:36 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: C3G Faction Strategy Guides

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
How does Mysterio play without his Holograms?
Ock definitely helps keep him useful. His figure movement potential is weaker than Vulture’s, but he has the upside ofnit being potentially reactive. You can Smoke and Mirrors an enemy to low ground when they try to attack Mysterio, then hit them hard with Kraven on the next turn.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 01:40 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Drafting the holograms wouldn't inhibit the Sinister Six power. It just messes with the point total.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 01:47 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I wonder if we couldn't one day have a Sandman and/or Kraven cards that came in 35 point less in cost, but added more to the team aspect here in some way. Then Mysterio could have his Holograms in the classic 1000 point team.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 05:04 PM
Casing the Corners

toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness toyhandle wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Alternatively, I could easily see more expensive versions of Electro, Sandman, or even an Illusionmaster Mysterio, which can allow you to play the original team at higher point values.
Never missed the holograms in the standard Sin6 build. Mysterio shines with everyone else.
Old August 23rd, 2022, 06:03 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Good to know. That was what I was asking about really, never played him without the Holograms.
Old August 25th, 2022, 03:26 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Good to know. That was what I was asking about really, never played him without the Holograms.
I rarely do just because I like them. But I also think I'm rare in that instance. But in the S6 build without them he's still fun. Sin6 get played a lot at my house because of my son. They are fun with DocII

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 27th, 2022, 04:03 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Xenomorph Faction Strategy

Important Links
Overview
The Xenomorphs are led by the Alien Queen, so she is essential in any Xenomorph army. All of your Order Markers will be on the Queen, and you’ll typically be activating other figures with her until only the Queen is left.

You’ll typically want to slow-roll the rest of the Aliens. By that, I mean moving out as many Drones as possible together and only engaging the enemy once they’re within your threat range. That way, when your Aliens start to die, you have extras in reserve ready to attack on their turns, without having to waste a turn just moving them up from the start zone.

All of the faction so far has the Acidic Blood power, allowing them to potentially wound adjacent figures when they are wounded. Due to this, keeping your Xenomorphs adjacent to an enemy (or ideally multiple enemies) is important so you don’t miss out on free wounds!

The Xenomorphs
  • Alien Queen (400) - All your Order Markers should be on the Queen. You’ll want to consistently activate 2 Drones until all your Drones are dead. At that point, bring in the Queen for one final showdown against the enemy. Engaging enemies with the Queen is key, as Acidic Blood will inflict a lot of passive wounds.
  • Alien Drone (120) - At 2 life, these guys are fragile. Keep them adjacent to something taller than them so Stealth Climbing keeps them safe until they’re engaged. Xenomorph Tail Strike is great when there are shadow spaces or you need a ranged attack, but outside of those situations you should basically ignore this power. Engaging the enemy is too important due to Acidic Blood.

Army Build Examples:

1000 Points
  • Alien Queen, Alien Drone x5

1600 Points
  • Alien Queen, Alien Drone x10

There’s not a whole lot of variety here yet, but there’s plenty of room for expansion in the future if other Xenomorphs are designed!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape