Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers
Meet Other Scapers Find other scapers in your area

Notices

Old May 25th, 2013, 09:14 AM

The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby! The CEE rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Any heroscapers in Greece/Rochester NY?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssnover95 View Post
In about 3 months I'll be headed out that way for college.
That's good to hear! Thanks for letting me know. Do you mind sharing which college you'll be attending?
Old May 26th, 2013, 12:33 AM

ssnover95 knows what's in an order marker ssnover95 knows what's in an order marker ssnover95 knows what's in an order marker

Rochester Institute of Technology
Old June 18th, 2015, 11:19 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I'm moving to the area (Geneseo) and I'd like to know if there are any people interested in forming a Heroscape group, or any existing Heroscape groups that would be willing to take on another member?

I'll be moving up in July. If there isn't already a group here, I'd like to start one, if at all possible. I'm a very active member of the Long Island Heroscapers and I'd like to keep playing as much 'scape as possible in the area.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old August 8th, 2022, 12:17 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Dendrik View Post
I'm moving to the area (Geneseo) and I'd like to know if there are any people interested in forming a Heroscape group, or any existing Heroscape groups that would be willing to take on another member?

I'll be moving up in July. If there isn't already a group here, I'd like to start one, if at all possible. I'm a very active member of the Long Island Heroscapers and I'd like to keep playing as much 'scape as possible in the area.
I moved back to the Rochester area this year and would be happy to meet up with you or any other Heroscapers in the area. Here's hoping that the Avalon Hill rebirth announcement may have brought other players out of the woodwork
Old August 9th, 2022, 08:58 PM

Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Sir Dendrik is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Captain Stupendous View Post
Quote:

I moved back to the Rochester area this year and would be happy to meet up with you or any other Heroscapers in the area. Here's hoping that the Avalon Hill rebirth announcement may have brought other players out of the woodwork
I知 in Batavia now. Sometimes I play with @brandonwiker at Casual Dragon Games in Lockport. He brings friends along, as do I.

Handle origin: I used to film comedy skits with my friends. I didn't want any cursing in them, so I made up new insults, like "dendrik". Then Sir Denrick came out, and the rest is history.
Old August 11th, 2022, 01:17 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I知 in Batavia now. Sometimes I play with @brandonwiker at Casual Dragon Games in Lockport. He brings friends along, as do I.
Welcome to the area, Cpt Stupendous! We actually haven't organized something in probably about a year now... But we were gathering in Lockport NY; without looking it up, I'd guess you are probably 1.5 to 2 hours of drive from us.

Lately, I've been using Tabletop Simulator as my preferred form of tabletop gaming, and I've been tearing into some games of AotP since after the last time we met in Lockport. The guys that came had a ton of fun. (That's what she said.)

Nothing against you guys, but if y'all want me to organize something, I personally am interested in doing another round of AotP. Interested?
Old August 11th, 2022, 06:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Welcome to the area, Cpt Stupendous! We actually haven't organized something in probably about a year now... But we were gathering in Lockport NY; without looking it up, I'd guess you are probably 1.5 to 2 hours of drive from us.

Lately, I've been using Tabletop Simulator as my preferred form of tabletop gaming, and I've been tearing into some games of AotP since after the last time we met in Lockport. The guys that came had a ton of fun. (That's what she said.)

Nothing against you guys, but if y'all want me to organize something, I personally am interested in doing another round of AotP. Interested?
I知 down for whatever. I can see us playing again regularly when the new stuff comes out.

Old August 18th, 2022, 11:47 AM

Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Captain Stupendous is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

I知 down for whatever. I can see us playing again regularly when the new stuff comes out.
I would love to meetup for a game(s) sometime. I'd be open to some AotP, although Classic+VC is where my heart is.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Meet Other Scapers