Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old July 11th, 2022, 03:00 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!
Re: Utah Monthlies 2022

Awww, @BiggaBullfrog , thanks for selecting both Blood Star and the new version of Song of the Walrus for the next Utah event! This'll be the first tournament appearance for both of them.

Always makes me happy to see Delta getting some love too.
Old July 25th, 2022, 12:54 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Typhon2222 View Post
Awww, @BiggaBullfrog , thanks for selecting both Blood Star and the new version of Song of the Walrus for the next Utah event! This'll be the first tournament appearance for both of them.

Wow, I didn't know that neither of those maps had been claimed for a tourney yet. They both look great and I'm really excited to have them in the pool!

Quick reminder for everyone that our Monthly is this Saturday! Please make sure to RSVP if you can make it!

Mentions:

Edit - Also, quick note that we changed the raffle requirements down from 13 to 10 figures.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19

Last edited by BiggaBullfrog; July 25th, 2022 at 01:23 PM.
Old July 28th, 2022, 11:58 AM

mtaylorburton is surprisingly tart

I’ll be there on Saturday- Marcus
Old July 28th, 2022, 04:42 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtaylorburton View Post
New blood! more coming out of the woodwork...love it! make him feel welcome Utah!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old July 28th, 2022, 04:47 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Welcome Marcus! Make yourself a regular, I sure don't.
Old July 28th, 2022, 07:43 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I'm glad you guys are keeping Scape alive in your corner of the world. We're doing the same thing in New York City. Scape on!!!

Old July 29th, 2022, 05:31 PM

mtaylorburton is surprisingly tart

Thanks everyone. Is there room for two 13 year olds for tomorrows event as well?
Old July 29th, 2022, 06:08 PM
Night of the Living Plastic

Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun Leaf_It is a penguin with a machine gun

Yes. Always room for more.
Old July 29th, 2022, 06:20 PM
now with morh frostrating pun-ishment

Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death! Typhon2222 is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:

Wow, I didn't know that neither of those maps had been claimed for a tourney yet. They both look great and I'm really excited to have them in the pool!
Awww, thanks @BiggaBullfrog !

If you get the chance to snap a couple of pics of them, I'd love to see them, if you don't mind posting. Yep, crazily enough, I've never seen the new versions of those two maps in real physical form before (only on VS).
Old July 30th, 2022, 02:18 AM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Thanks everyone. Is there room for two 13 year olds for tomorrows event as well?
Glad to hear you'll be making it! And the teenagers will be most welcome! We've got a really wide range of people who attend our events!
Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

If you get the chance to snap a couple of pics of them, I'd love to see them, if you don't mind posting. Yep, crazily enough, I've never seen the new versions of those two maps in real physical form before (only on VS).
Man, you really need to take an afternoon and build your maps... or even, if it's not too radical, play on them.

I won't be there, but I'll pass the word along to get lots of pictures!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old July 30th, 2022, 05:07 AM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Yo @Typhon2222! You've got two too many shadow tiles on Blood Star, so I'm removing the two next to the molten lava, just because. Which two do you want to permanently remove? EDIT: Nevermind, I read the build instructions. Looks good.

Last edited by UtahScott; July 30th, 2022 at 06:48 AM.
Old July 30th, 2022, 09:32 PM
I'm Feeling Inspired To Play Some Gladiators

BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker BodaciousBlood knows what's in an order marker

WE WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!

What format should we run in our August Monthly Tourney?? Send me @BodaciousBlood a message either through Discord, text message, or Heroscapers to cast your vote!

The vote system will be as follows:
arrange these formats in order of your preference; 1,2, & 3. 1 being the format you'd MOST like to play! 3rd being your least preferred format.

The most popular format based on these votes will be played on August 27th!

The options are:
A) Payload
B) Wandering Monster
C) Shifting Alliances

Formats:
points and figure limits TBD

PAYLOAD

Objective: Glyph of Brandar in the middle of the map. Push the glyph to your opponent's startzone to win the game.
How to move the glyph: After revealing an OM and before taking that turn, if a figure you control is occupying the glyph. You may move that glyph up to 2 spaces. You must place the glyph on an unoccupied space.

WANDERING MONSTER

Objective: eliminate the opposing army
The Monster: Each map will have a predetermined neutral unique hero or squad in the center of the map. Either player may place their Order Markers on this neutral card and take a turn with that figure(s).

SHIFTING ALLIANCES

Objective: Each round you will be paired with a new partner to face off in a 2v2 team battle. Eliminate the opposing team to win.
The Twist: This will be a Bring 2 format. Each player will bring 2 armies. Before each game, after being paired up. You will work with your new partner to select one of your 2 armies to play in this round. Then select which of your partner's 2 armies they will play.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events