Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games
Other Games Board, Card, Video, etc.

Notices

Old July 29th, 2019, 12:30 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth
Star Frontiers

I'm writing a space adventure for Dark City Games, and I want to use some of the Star Frontiers races, without using their Intellectual Property (held by TSR/Wizards/Hasbro).

Sathar - an evil worm-like race; the villains of the piece

Dralasite - an ameobic race that can absorb and regrow multiple limbs. I'm thinking of calling them Proteans.

Yazirian (called Hazodee in a D&D supplement) - monkey-like, nocturnal race that has night vision, patagia for gliding and goes in a battle rage - arboreal, and somewhat like lean, gliding, nocturnal Wookiees

Vrusk - insectiod race, built like a centaur, with an eight-legged horizontal body, and a humanoid upright torso - insectoid face and two radially symmetric five-fingered hands

I would appreciate any suggestions for alternate names for these races; names that I can use without getting sued! Thanks!

Old July 29th, 2019, 12:39 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Star Frontiers

I loved Star Frontiers! I used to set up massive battles and play them forever.
I specialized in demolitions.
Old July 29th, 2019, 12:45 AM

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
I loved Star Frontiers! I used to set up massive battles and play them forever.
I specialized in demolitions.
The space combat rules in Knight Hawks are a lot of fun.

Old March 18th, 2021, 08:00 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Did this ever happen?

Was thinking about adopting a race for my RPG.
The Humma(I think). They were like kangaroos and we're in the last supplement.
Old March 18th, 2021, 10:59 PM

The adventure is called Deceit and Betrayal. It's available at Dark City Games.

Old March 19th, 2021, 07:10 AM

Cool. Grats.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games