Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old October 13th, 2008, 04:38 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Wave 2 Available at CCG Armory for PreOrder - $37.50

I just got an email notification that Wave 2 will be in-stock shortly at CCG armory and they are accepting pre-orders for $37.50.

Here is a LINK

We should probably start seeing more news on this soon.
Old October 13th, 2008, 05:06 PM

Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker Worseley knows what's in an order marker
Re: Wave 2 Available at CCG Armory for PreOrder - $37.50

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
I just got an email notification that Wave 2 will be in-stock shortly at CCG armory and they are accepting pre-orders for $37.50.

Here is a LINK

We should probably start seeing more news on this soon.
And we see the value of Wave 2 boosters drop drastically with this news. I for one am very very happy to hear this.

Traders: Hoser, Sphere, Taeblewalker, DiscoStu, Hogg, Onacara, Skeletor, Cavalier, PonchoMan, Just_a_Bill, KRUG!, Wytefang, i2hot4u, Jim, Lakai, NEWT, nerdcorerocks, JediNate, Mutt Lo.
Old October 13th, 2008, 05:16 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

I just checked the shipping and the cheapest is 17 dollars! I'll wait for the rerelease (I don't have an urgent need for wave 2). Anyway thanks for the notification. +rep=D
Old October 13th, 2008, 05:23 PM

AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby! AnubianWolf88 rolls all skulls baby!

It looks like it is in stock, even, although I didn't call to check. And it is only being offered as the 4-pack. No multiples of knights and swog available yet. But it is a great deal...seeing as how the price matched what ONE of these boosters was going for on e-pay.

nicktheant: try UPS ground. It showed me $8.58 for one pack.

Currently playing:
Dixit; Catan; Pastiche; and waiting for my copy of Critical Mass to arrive from Arcane Wonders!

Dum Vivimus, Vivamus!

Last edited by AnubianWolf88; October 13th, 2008 at 05:26 PM. Reason: more information available
Old October 13th, 2008, 05:29 PM

fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla fomox is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
I just checked the shipping and the cheapest is 17 dollars! I'll wait for the rerelease (I don't have an urgent need for wave 2). Anyway thanks for the notification. +rep=D
I think this is the rerelease. The start of it, anyway.

The shipping on mine is $11.10, for a total of $48.60.
(For three sets, shipping is $14.19.)

$50 for a wave is about the usual price, I think.

I'll probably wait to see if something better comes up. Like winning a $50 gift certificate this Saturday...

(Hey, it could happen! )

I don't always use custom units, but when I do I use Sherman Davies Marvel customs.
Old October 13th, 2008, 05:29 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubianWolf88 View Post
It looks like it is in stock, even, although I didn't call to check. And it is only being offered as the 4-pack. No multiples of knights and swog available yet. But it is a great deal...seeing as how the price matched what ONE of these boosters was going for on e-pay.

nicktheant: try UPS ground. It showed me $8.58 for one pack.
Ok thanks.
Old October 13th, 2008, 05:56 PM
Seeker of the Last Word

RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness RobertDD wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Did anyone order and can they confirm it is in stock?

They are done! Version 1.00 is out: Books of HeroScape in pdf format
Old October 13th, 2008, 05:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobertDD View Post
I have not, but I checked the quantity and it said 999. I'm not sure if this is real or not.
Old October 13th, 2008, 06:17 PM

Pygon knows what's in an order marker Pygon knows what's in an order marker

KRUG!!!

Old October 13th, 2008, 06:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pygon View Post
KRUG!!!

That makes me want krug even more.
Old October 13th, 2008, 06:23 PM
GenCon General Wars & DW9K Jumpstart Champ 2008

lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla lonewolf is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
I would guess that it is NOT in stock as it is a pre-sale.

I think that the bigger news here is that we are going to see the re-release of Wave-2 soon.

They said that they have limited quantity at CCG, but I would guess that you will see widespread availability in the next couple of weeks. Initially it will all be pre-sale which means that it could still be another month or two before we actually see product.

Sandra probably has a much better idea of realistic release dates based on her contacts at WOTC.

All in all, this is still good news that wave 2 will be available soon.
Old October 13th, 2008, 06:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lonewolf View Post
Quote:
I would guess that it is NOT in stock as it is a pre-sale.

I think that the bigger news here is that we are going to see the re-release of Wave-2 soon.

They said that they have limited quantity at CCG, but I would guess that you will see widespread availability in the next couple of weeks. Initially it will all be pre-sale which means that it could still be another month or two before we actually see product.

Sandra probably has a much better idea of realistic release dates based on her contacts at WOTC.

All in all, this is still good news that wave 2 will be available soon.
Finally!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales