Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old August 1st, 2019, 09:35 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Poker-Sized Card Project

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Backchecking: OKAY: Wave 27; PEC 7-9, 12, 16-20 ; SSE 10, 44, 46

Backcheck Wave 7: Black Adam: Poker: Missing the word "wound." from the end of Courage of Mehen.

Backcheck Wave 7: Doctor Fate: Poker/SP Helm of Nabu is still slightly different in wording than the SP. "Immediately."

Backcheck Wave 28: Mantis: Poker: Still weird spacing in the first bullet point in Empathic Link.

Backcheck Wave 28: Iron Man (Avenger): Poker: spacing is off on the final bullet point of Stark Industries Ord.
Uploading corrections now.

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 1st, 2019, 11:05 PM
A Man of Taste

japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer japes is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Wave 16 uploaded

Would I want it to be everything I love...sure...but that's just not realistic so I'm going to focus on finding things that will make me unhappy and work on fixing those.
Old August 2nd, 2019, 08:39 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Did those pictures I sent work for what's needed? Where are we at in terms of art needs after those?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2019, 04:35 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Did those pictures I sent work for what's needed? Where are we at in terms of art needs after those?
I a few of them last night to finish the Legionaire booster. Some of the pictures you sent aren't the official minis. Lady Deathstrike for instance, you have the same mini I have which is far better than the official.

Old August 2nd, 2019, 04:41 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Ah, bummer. I thought that was the right one. We might just have to use alternates for some of these if we can't find good pics.

I was too lazy to check through and see if I had the official ones - apologies. Figured it'd be more efficient to just take a mass of pics.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2019, 06:29 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Ah, bummer. I thought that was the right one. We might just have to use alternates for some of these if we can't find good pics.

I was too lazy to check through and see if I had the official ones - apologies. Figured it'd be more efficient to just take a mass of pics.
You had a couple non official. But mostly good. Some of those older cards have hard to find minis these days. It's the reason I originally had no mini on the cards. Most seem to want at least a small target figure so I relented...doubling my work actually.

Old August 2nd, 2019, 07:05 PM

When you get a chance, just post a revised list of art needs and I will try to hunt some things down.

Old August 2nd, 2019, 09:02 PM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
When you get a chance, just post a revised list of art needs and I will try to hunt some things down.
Will do. If I get a chance soon. The problem is I don't always know what's missing until I get to that release. I just happen to know the ones I mentioned earlier because that is where I stopped the last time through and I skipped ahead to when we started linking art in the post.

Old August 2nd, 2019, 10:55 PM
See the Book of Sporx for updates.

Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Sporx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wave 16: Forge: Poker. "NAME" should be "Forge."

All others okay. Great job!

I will be out of town for the next week (avoiding the Sturgis Rally). I may or may not be able to proofread while I am away. Have a good week!
Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:31 AM
A Man of Taste

Wave 13 uploading now

Old August 3rd, 2019, 12:34 AM
A Man of Taste

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sporx View Post
Wave 16: Forge: Poker. "NAME" should be "Forge."

All others okay. Great job!

I will be out of town for the next week (avoiding the Sturgis Rally). I may or may not be able to proofread while I am away. Have a good week!
Corrected. Updating now. It seems I had put his name for his species.

Enjoy your time away. Come back fresh. It will give me a chance to get out ahead a bit.

Old August 3rd, 2019, 10:33 AM

Great job, guys! Keep it up! Loving this.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy