Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old September 10th, 2014, 11:10 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: NHSD Glen Burnie, MD ~ Mobtown Mayhem 10/18/14!

@Gurei-Ornery , check with Stephen. Also @akden , check with your people. @Big Boa , can you make it? @jbbnbsmith , we haven't seen you in a while and this location may suit you better! @drewcula , you can only ignore these tags for so long!

I should start thinking about maps soon, I know there have been a bunch of interesting ones coming out in the last few months.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old September 10th, 2014, 12:23 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Isadora is a moon of Alpha Prime--Mariedians are kept there by their Soulborg overlords.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV

Last edited by caps; September 10th, 2014 at 12:23 PM. Reason: I had to look it up
Old September 10th, 2014, 09:23 PM

jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla jbbnbsmith is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I will definitely be checking my calendar! Thanks for the shout out.
Old September 10th, 2014, 09:26 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Sure thing. I'll put you down as a maybe.

= =
Old September 10th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Isadora is a moon of Alpha Prime--Mariedians are kept there by their Soulborg overlords.
Thanks, Cap! So Isadora counts as Alpha Prime.

= =
Old September 10th, 2014, 09:27 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Looks like I'll be able to make this. Birthday festivities for my sweetheart are being planned for another date. I'll not commit in full at the moment, due to any unforseen random weirdness. However the major hurdle has been cleared.

(If I am there Xanth will be as well, in all likelyhood)

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old September 10th, 2014, 09:31 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

You're always hesitating because of "random weirdness" but it never happens. I'll put you down as a yes.

= =
Old September 11th, 2014, 07:10 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

@Dad_Scaper Stephen Universe is in, with a Clan unforeseen random weirdness caveat. Of course, his "random" weirdness is not getting up before noon most days.
Old September 15th, 2014, 01:07 PM

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Please tell me we can use Jarek Guy. It is only a few days late.
Old September 15th, 2014, 01:17 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Ok, go for it.

= =
Old September 17th, 2014, 05:08 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Come to think of it, @Grishnakh had been considering coming down to our last event. Grish, does 10/18 work for you?

= =
Old September 17th, 2014, 08:18 PM

I believe that would be their normal game day up in New York, @Dad_Scaper , but it didn't hurt to ask.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events