Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Old September 26th, 2011, 10:46 PM

SqueegeeLuigi9999 Woo who?
SqueegeeLuigi9999's Custom Legend of Zelda Cards!

PLEASE DISREGARD THE OTHER THREAD POSTED UNDER THE CUSTOM TERRAIN SUB-FORUM. I didn't notice that I posted it in the wrong place. Oh well.

Here's the Link custom card:

Here is the Zelda Custom Card:

Here is the Ganondorf custom card:

Here is the Sheik custom card:

Here is the Octoroks card:

Here is the Vaati card:

Here is the Red Chuchus card:

Here is the Bokoblins card:

Here is the Ghirahim card:

I had a lot of fun working on these cards. I tried to make the points balanced with the stats, but they ended up somewhat overpowered. If you're confused about Link's special attack, please see the old thread (even though I told you not to go there.)

When printing, to get it the right size, it needs to be a pdf file. If you have a pdf printer, great. If you don't, click here. The link for a pdf printer called 'CutePDF' is in step 5. Install that. Then print it as a pdf. Then, open it in Acrobat Reader. When you print it on a real printer, press the print button. If you want it to be the right size, under the 'Poster' section of the print window, change the tile scale to 55%. Then print. Now it should be the right size when printing. I hope this was helpful!

Any questions or comments should be posted here! I won't look at comments on the old forum.

Enjoy!

My YouTube channel
My Legend Of Zelda Custom CardsNEW CARDS!

Member, defeated by Xanth club. Join date July 30, 2011

Last edited by SqueegeeLuigi9999; July 5th, 2012 at 11:48 AM. Reason: Added Ghirahim Card
Old September 27th, 2011, 05:19 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: SqueegeeLuigi9999's Custom Cards (new)

Link doesn't look too bad, I do notice a few things that need clarifying however...

With Light Arrows, I'm assuming this is a special attack. As such, you need to put the words "Special Attack" in the power. Also, when you say he can attack more than 1 figure, is there a limit to the number of figures he can attack? Or is he designed like Deathwalker 8000? If he is designed like Deahwalker 8000, you may want to use the wording on his card.

All in all, he's a good unit, hope to see more good stuff come from this thread.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old September 27th, 2011, 05:29 PM
Popsicle stick Admiral

Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rocktroll is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Does any one know of a Link figure in miniature? I dont recall ever seeing a 25-28mm link that wasnt a custom made figure.

I like the card, Link is one of my favorite characters
Old September 27th, 2011, 05:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
Link doesn't look too bad, I do notice a few things that need clarifying however...

With Light Arrows, I'm assuming this is a special attack. As such, you need to put the words "Special Attack" in the power. Also, when you say he can attack more than 1 figure, is there a limit to the number of figures he can attack? Or is he designed like Deathwalker 8000? If he is designed like Deahwalker 8000, you may want to use the wording on his card.

All in all, he's a good unit, hope to see more good stuff come from this thread.
Well, with Light Arrows, you may attack as many figures as you can. Example: if I kill a squad figure with Light Arrows, I have technically inflicted a wound, so then I can keep inflicting wound on other figures. "Link may attack more than one figure with light arrows..."

So, yes, he is built like D.W. 8000. Maybe I should change that.

Just a random question, if I were to change the card, would it be possible to delete the old version, then upload the new one? If possible, how would I go about doing so?

I guess I could've explained it better, and I should have put the words "Special Attack" after it.

No, I do not know if there is a link figure that is 5 spaces tall. I might just have to use spraypaint creatively. Maybe I could use a Drow figure and paint most of it green.

I'll have to look into that

My YouTube channel

Old September 27th, 2011, 05:49 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Well, you can always look on your photo in the Gallery, then look where the "information" is at and hit Edit Photo. Make sure that you don't delete it. When you upload the new photo, you will have to return to your OP and edit in the new photo.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 27th, 2011, 09:02 PM

There, I updated the Link card

My YouTube channel

Old September 27th, 2011, 09:21 PM
I could go

You still forgot to make Light Arrows a Special Attack

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 27th, 2011, 09:52 PM

Quote:
Are you sure you looked at the right card? Maybe I need to re-post it, but I specifically remember putting it in as a Special Attack in the title and the description for the attack. I even worded it like the DW 8000 attack.

My YouTube channel

Old September 27th, 2011, 10:02 PM
I could go

Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueegeeLuigi9999 View Post
Quote:
Are you sure you looked at the right card? Maybe I need to re-post it, but I specifically remember putting it in as a Special Attack in the title and the description for the attack. I even worded it like the DW 8000 attack.

The power name is supposed to be "Light Arrows Special Attack", not "Light Arrows".
You need to edit the post

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 27th, 2011, 11:28 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by SqueegeeLuigi9999 View Post
Quote:

The power name is supposed to be "Light Arrows Special Attack", not "Light Arrows".
You need to edit the post
Maybe I can see the changes and it might take a while to update the card for other people to see, but I can clearly see than I changed the title of the Special Attack to "Light Arrow Special Attack." No big deal, but maybe it just takes a little while to update.

Also, after some brief play-testing, I ended up lowering the attack value for Light Arrow Special Attack from 4 to 3. It seemed unreasonable, because the regular attack is 4, so it seemed unfair to have it be unbalanced like that.

And, I removed the part in Triforce Of Courage about rolling the 20-sided die and giving a wound. It seemed irrational. And, I lowered the extra dice from rolling a 14 or higher from 2 to 1. It also seemed too overpowered.

Flameslayer93, I know I can see the updated version of the card on my thread. Maybe it'll take a little while to actually update. Maybe restart your computer - I don't know.

A new Princess Zelda card is in production! (Ullar)
It's awesome so far! (One of the special attacks is called, "Nayru's Love," from Ocarina of Time.)

My YouTube channel

Old September 27th, 2011, 11:51 PM
I could go

Cool, now your updated card is showing

Good luck with Zelda

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old September 28th, 2011, 07:35 PM

FlameSlayer93, are you a fan of The Legend Of Zelda series? I am a big fan, and I want to do an entire series of Zelda Heroscape cards. Maybe I could make a Ganon card (utgar).

The Zelda card is almost done! Yay!

My YouTube channel

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards