Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old January 12th, 2018, 11:23 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: Kickstarter: What game(s) are you currently Kickstarting

I have really seen quite a few cool games on kickstarter but with the handful I have ongoing I recieve mostly news of dissappointment and delay. So. No new kickstarters for me. Maybe after the ones that deliver.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 12th, 2018, 11:57 AM
I reserve my inappropriate love for Heroscape.

Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Gurei-Ornery is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Fourth Quarter Football. Finally a football miniatures game that looks worth playing.
Old January 12th, 2018, 11:59 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

My most anticipated and last active Kickstarter, Rising Sun, reports that the first container ship has landed down in Savannah Georgia, and a second may have now landed as well. It seems to be on target for its early February release (it was originally going to be May). This will include all expansions and etc.
Old January 12th, 2018, 01:08 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
My most anticipated and last active Kickstarter, Rising Sun, reports that the first container ship has landed down in Savannah Georgia, and a second may have now landed as well. It seems to be on target for its early February release (it was originally going to be May). This will include all expansions and etc.
I also backed this one and anticipate it. It seems since the massive darkness diasaster CMON is trying to get back ontop of its game. Core of green horde is shortly behind rising sun. Darksouls expansions have been a joke and Im not even sure when Ill get my 3d printer. I may only back more cmon games if and when I do any more kickstarters.

Old January 12th, 2018, 01:21 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Fourth Quarter Football. Finally a football miniatures game that looks worth playing.
Wow, this looks good. It looks like an Indines-type thing with the cards, cycling through plays that (FTMP) your opponent knows you have, and then cycling again. The minis look great, though you have to paint them. You wouldn't want to play with unpainted minis.

Looks like an excellent game.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old January 12th, 2018, 01:34 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurei-Ornery View Post
Wow, this looks good. It looks like an Indines-type thing with the cards, cycling through plays that (FTMP) your opponent knows you have, and then cycling again. The minis look great, though you have to paint them. You wouldn't want to play with unpainted minis.

Looks like an excellent game.
I agree this looks cool!

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 12th, 2018, 01:37 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

The Drowned Earth kickstarter that I pledged last spring looks to be on schedule for April. I can't wait!

https://www.kickstarter.com/projects...me/description

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 20th, 2018, 12:22 AM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

A guy in GA and one in NJ got their shipping notifications for next Tues. for Rising Sun, which is supposed to be out in February. Asians and Australians have theirs, and are sending photos and comments on bgg.
Old January 20th, 2018, 12:59 AM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
A guy in GA and one in NJ got their shipping notifications for next Tues. for Rising Sun, which is supposed to be out in February. Asians and Australians have theirs, and are sending photos and comments on bgg.
Holy Awesome. I can't wait to get mine. It seems like so long ago that I pledged for it and have kind of forgotten about it.

Old January 20th, 2018, 01:48 AM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm going to have to go and check my e-mail.
Old January 21st, 2018, 08:01 AM

Here's the very first Rising Sun unboxing video, from Asia, where they and the Australians were the first to receive their cartons:

Old January 21st, 2018, 11:00 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Thanks @chas . I was looking forward to seeing an unboxing. This game, and those miniatures look amazing. I can't wait to hear what you guys think of the game itself after you've played a few.

Also, I'm just now getting Blood Rage and I wonder how Rising Sun compares to it as well.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games