Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old March 31st, 2011, 06:29 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth
Re: C3G Black Adam - Design Phase

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
MEHEN isn't working for me. A d20 power to counter other d20 powers is a tad lame, confusing, and complicated.

What if we used Captain Marvel's text and but made the opponent re-roll the 20-sided die.

COURAGE OF MEHEN
If an opponent chooses Black Adam for any special power and rolls the 20-sided die, you may choose to have that opponent re-roll the 20-sided die.
Really? What's wrong with it? I mean both people roll a d-20 for initiative.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.
RIP George Perez
Old March 31st, 2011, 06:38 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

A D20 special power interrupt that only occurs on other D20 rolls just doesn't appeal to me. I have played a lot of different games, including DnD, and when you have to start "checking" D20 powers with other D20 powers, the theme gets lost and it becomes a DnD dice fest.... I am personally just never interested in such things.
Old March 31st, 2011, 06:39 PM

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

The option that I suggested to force your opponent to re-roll their D20 would be very useful at times, and it is something that I would be interested in, hopefully others see its value as well or have better ideas.
Old March 31st, 2011, 06:41 PM

Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Good Pig is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Griffin View Post
The option that I suggested to force your opponent to re-roll their D20 would be very useful at times, and it is something that I would be interested in, hopefully others see its value as well or have better ideas.

Although, I wanted to use this for another write-up I've got in the works.
Old March 31st, 2011, 08:08 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I'm not a fan of having "d20 roll offs" I do like making an opponent re-roll a d20.
Old April 1st, 2011, 12:00 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Honestly, I think either version is about the same level of complexity. I think this is the kind of thing that works if you only do it once - and I think this card is a good spot for it.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 3rd, 2011, 08:39 PM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
I'm not a fan of having "d20 roll offs" I do like making an opponent re-roll a d20.
So it's not a roll-off because it's the same person rolling the die twice? either way the d20 could be rolled twice .

So I suppose it's poll time:

A). Something that would make him feel a little more vindictive.
Quote:
COURAGE OF MEHEN
If an opponent chooses Black Adam for any special power that requires the roll of the 20-sided die, immediately before your opponent rolls the 20-sided die for the power, you may roll the 20-sided die.
• If you roll 12-18, your opponent's turn immediately ends.
• If you roll 19 or higher, the opponent's figure using the power receives one wound and your opponent's turn immediately ends.
B). Something that's just a bit blasé.
Quote:
COURAGE OF MEHEN
If an opponent chooses Black Adam for any special power and rolls the 20-sided die, you may choose to have that opponent re-roll the 20-sided die.
Cheers
Old April 3rd, 2011, 09:16 PM

Well I don't like it when one or more people all roll D20s at the table any time someone else rolls a D20, and I don't like how over time powers like that overlap and end up taking away the actual theme. Out of those two, I like B the best, but basically I just want to vote against A.

B, unless there is a better idea.
Old April 3rd, 2011, 11:35 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

A, unless there is a better idea.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

Old April 4th, 2011, 12:01 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth

C). Something still vindictive & similar outcomes to A but less complexity:
Quote:
COURAGE OF MEHEN
If an opponent chooses Black Adam for any special power and rolls the 20-sided die, and they roll 18 or lower, the opponent's figure using the power receives one wound.
Old April 4th, 2011, 12:10 AM

Yahtzee! That sounds great! Sign me up for C.
Old April 4th, 2011, 12:22 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

C for me.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library