Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Old August 23rd, 2009, 10:37 PM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker
Universal Logo

I was working on a custom for a WWII SCHWERBOT EIN or big robot #1. I wanted it to be available for both DC and MARVEL. I was surprised that the card looked so blank without a LOGO there. I copied the logo for AMALGAM comics. This was a joint progect on a merged universe that DC and MARVEL did a few years back. It has such clasics as Bruce Wane agent of SHIELD, and Dr. Strangefate. Here it is.

I am wondering what people think. I did not want to just put ANY in the spot but maby something else.

Pete

God makes us strong for a little while so we can defend the weak.
DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Last edited by Felindar; August 24th, 2009 at 09:53 AM.
Old August 24th, 2009, 12:16 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
Re: Universal Logo

Would it be so bad to just pick either the DC or Marvel logo and slap it on your original custom? Or even just make it a Vanillascape custom? Speaking only for myself, I would find that preferable than seeing the Amalgam logo on a Heroscape custom (or anything else, for that matter). Yuck!
Old August 24th, 2009, 09:52 AM

Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker Felindar knows what's in an order marker

Yep, that is why I was asking for other Ideas. Besides the Amalgam symbol realy dose not solve my probem. I could put a DC or Marvel Logo on him but this is something I am coming up with on my own. I am using a figure from CUBIX, but I am using it as someting compleetly difrent. If I am not doing a custom of a specific Marvel or DC character, I would feel hinky putting a DC or Marvel logo on it.

I was thinking of doing a Triple C logo For Custom Comic Character but that was a tad close to the 3CG concept for me.

I did not want to seem pushy.

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE

Last edited by Felindar; August 24th, 2009 at 10:27 AM.
Old August 24th, 2009, 10:57 AM

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth

Why not just make it into a Vanillascape custom?
Old August 24th, 2009, 11:35 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherman Davies View Post
Why not just make it into a Vanillascape custom?

Well, Then I would need to asign him to a General. I might just wind up going with marvel I picture him as a large lacky for Redscull. If someone desides to do a totaly new origional character do you think they should go with a Valhala scape general?

Pete

DnD Customs
Comics Customs
Custom Terain
TREKSCAPE
Old August 24th, 2009, 11:39 AM

Well, I mix Marvelscape and Vanillascape all the time (the story is often time-travellers appearing in Central Park ), so making an original custom that isn't from a Heroclix mini into a Vanillascape card isn't a problem for me; I've even started posting some of those in my LotR customs thread. Your mileage may vary.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations