Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old May 9th, 2022, 01:21 AM

Tropix has disabled reputation
Looking for one specific Gladiatrons orphan figure

Hello.

I have two incomplete squads of Gladiatrons, each containing the same three of the four figures, and am in search of both of the missing ones.

The one I am looking for is the uppermost figure shown on the unit's card (upper-right of the hit-zone section), which is the one with a scimitar in its left hand and an open claw for its right hand. (It's not the one with a sword in its right hand and an open claw for its left hand, the one in a running position with its sword down, or the one with the battleaxe, but rather the scimitar / curved sword.)

If you happen to have this lonely figure, or better yet two of them, please let me know, as I may be interested in purchasing or trading (an)other orphan(s) for it/them.

Thank you.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades