Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old February 19th, 2023, 10:26 AM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!
Re: HoSS Playtesting thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenWorlds View Post
A gift for the HoSS crew from the leader of the new NGC team. I spent most of the day yesterday creating an HoSS mod for Tabletop Simulator. I hope this helps to bring new life to this project; I've been a fan of HoSS from the very beginning and have saved all of the cards to my computer upon release over the years.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2935536359
This is a fantastic contribution! I hope some other HoSS players like yourself are able to take advantage of it.
Old February 19th, 2023, 01:05 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by TenWorlds View Post
A gift for the HoSS crew from the leader of the new NGC team. I spent most of the day yesterday creating an HoSS mod for Tabletop Simulator. I hope this helps to bring new life to this project; I've been a fan of HoSS from the very beginning and have saved all of the cards to my computer upon release over the years.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfil...?id=2935536359
Awesome, thanks so much!
Old February 19th, 2023, 03:15 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

That's awesome!
Old June 13th, 2023, 05:25 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Nexu test has been submitted and was definitely a fun unit to have lurking around the battlefield.
Old June 14th, 2023, 04:46 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zetsubo View Post
Nexu test has been submitted and was definitely a fun unit to have lurking around the battlefield.
Thanks a bunch!
Old June 14th, 2023, 08:21 PM

Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby! Zetsubo rolls all skulls baby!

Can I playtest Mace Windu next? Looks like he only needs one more playtester to be ready.
Old June 19th, 2023, 02:49 PM

Mace Windu test is in. If able, the next unit I'd like to test is the Secret Design, thanks!
Old July 3rd, 2023, 01:27 AM

Updating here, the Secret Design was sent to Zetsubo.
@Ryno signed up for the Nexu, Acklay, and Reek.
Old July 3rd, 2023, 01:28 AM

I'll also sign up for the Secret Design!
Old July 4th, 2023, 09:50 AM

Ryno Woo who?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
What’s the secret design? 🤔
I’m interested. Lol.
Still typing up Nexu, and Reek findings.
Old July 4th, 2023, 02:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryno View Post
Quote:
What’s the secret design? 🤔
I’m interested. Lol.
Still typing up Nexu, and Reek findings.
Once you submit all your tests I think you're pretty much there.

Quote:
Exciting times in the Galactic Republic!
Complete 3 Episode II playtests and gain access to the HoSS Secret Design...

Old July 16th, 2023, 09:27 PM

Secret design playtest submitted

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape