Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 29th, 2010, 01:08 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Superscape powers that trigger after an attack

Superscape powers that trigger after an attack:

5th Precint Beat Cops: Protect and Serve
Angel: Guardian Angel
Batman: Evasive Strike 15
Black Mask: Criminal Motivation
Bob, Agent of Hydra: Deadpool's #1 Fan
Captain America: Counterstrike
Catwoman: Stray 13
Civilians: Panic
Deathstroke: Calculated Defense
Flash: Speed Dodge 4
Green Gobin: Pumpkin Bomb Special Attack
Harley Quinn: Acrobatic maneuver
Huntress: Ruthless Counterstrike
Nightcrawler: Teleporting Barrage Special Attack and Teleport Evade
Plastic Man: I'm Rubber, You're Glue
Professor X: Psychic Defense X
Spider-Man: Spidey-Sense 11
Venom: Spider-Sense 14

Spider-Girl's discussion reminded me of these. What are the timing issues on all of these? Are D20s rolled to resolve them all?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; September 29th, 2010 at 03:10 PM.
Old September 29th, 2010, 01:13 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: Superscape powers that trigger after an attack

I don't quite see the overlap, here, quozl. Can you give an example?
Old September 29th, 2010, 01:17 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

All of these powers do something after an attack. Now, it wouldn't make sense to me that Guardian Angel could happen before Counterstrike but does it happen before Panic? If not, Angel could reach a Civilian that panicked that he couldn't reach before Panic.

Quote:
Old September 29th, 2010, 02:59 PM
The Closer

Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hidicul wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey you forgot Deathstroke on that list As far as the d20 goes, Beat Cops, any version of Counter Strike, except Evasive Strike 15 don't use a d20 roll. I'm either not sure or can't remember as far as the rest go.
Old September 29th, 2010, 03:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by hidicul View Post
Hey you forgot Deathstroke on that list As far as the d20 goes, Beat Cops, any version of Counter Strike, except Evasive Strike 15 don't use a d20 roll. I'm either not sure or can't remember as far as the rest go.
I meant roll a d20 to see who uses their power first. High roll goes first.

And thanks for Deathstroke. He's added now!

Quote:
Old September 29th, 2010, 03:33 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Here are the official rulings on powers that trigger at the same time:

1) If they're both your own powers, you get to choose the order in which they trigger.

2) If the powers are yours and an opponent's, you roll a D20 to see which one (highest roll) triggers first.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 29th, 2010, 03:45 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Here are the official rulings on powers that trigger at the same time:

1) If they're both your own powers, you get to choose the order in which they trigger.

2) If the powers are yours and an opponent's, you roll a D20 to see which one (highest roll) triggers first.
Woah, that's different than I was told. I asked about Penguin and Riddler (After revealing an order marker), and I was told that you HAD to roll the 20-sider to see who goes first, otherwise I'd pick Riddler's ability every time.
Old September 29th, 2010, 04:02 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yep. Griff later told me that he actually made the incorrect ruling there. Remind me in those threads and I'll update any FAQs as necessary.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old September 29th, 2010, 04:16 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Yep. Griff later told me that he actually made the incorrect ruling there. Remind me in those threads and I'll update any FAQs as necessary.
GASP! I've been misled!

Old September 29th, 2010, 04:18 PM

Yeah, I was trusting Griff on that one, but he later read something different from the official game. So we'll have to clarify that in those threads.
And, yeah, I'd always take Riddler's roll first too! Makes them a cool duo to play together, though.

Old September 30th, 2010, 09:32 PM
Founding Member of C3G and C3V

Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby! Griffin rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Yeah, I was trusting Griff on that one, but he later read something different from the official game. So we'll have to clarify that in those threads.
And, yeah, I'd always take Riddler's roll first too! Makes them a cool duo to play together, though.
Riddler is good in any army though.
Old September 30th, 2010, 11:58 PM

True enough! Either way, I updated both of their books with appropriate Q and As.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy