Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old October 8th, 2020, 11:09 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun
Re: The Book of Super Soldier (Breathing)

I honestly don't feel like the symbol of hope element shines through in either book. He mainly just seems to be inspiring Jimmy Bucky or whatever that guy's name is. I do like Selfless Duty though. What about rolling with something like this?
Quote:
MAN OF WAR
When Super Soldier attacks, if there is a revealed Order Marker on this card, you may count all blanks rolled as skulls.

SELFLESS DUTY
If a figure you control receives any wounds from an opponent's attack, you may move all Order Markers from other Army Cards you control to this card. If you move at least one Order Marker, the opponent's turn immediately ends.
Old October 8th, 2020, 11:18 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

He's definitely the poster boy American Hero much like Cap was (such as in his first movie). So I see him as inspiring his troops. With only two issues there's not a lot of room for much character development.
Old October 8th, 2020, 11:48 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

How about something like this:

MAN OF WAR
If there is a revealed Order Marker on this card:
  • When Super Soldier attacks, all blanks rolled count as extra skulls;
  • If a Soldier within 6 clear sight spaces of Super Soldier attacks, you may count one blank rolled as an extra skull.

SAVIOUR'S SHIELD
When defending against an attack, Super Soldier always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Before any friendly figure within 6 clear sight spaces of Super Soldier rolls defence dice against an opponent's normal attack you may move any unrevealed Order Marker on any other Army Card you control to this card and move Super Soldier adjacent to the defending figure. If you do, add 1 automatic shield to whatever is rolled.

Might not even need a third power after that - I tried to fuse some Cap/Superman flavour into each power along lines that had already been discussed.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old October 8th, 2020, 05:45 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Really not loving Soldier here.
Old October 8th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Sorry it took so long for me to respond. I'm flying to Texas today and responding on my layover. I love all the suggestions. The twist on Man of War by everyone is awesome. I really like the Savior's Shield idea.

I plan on dropping his move, attack, and defense by 1 just to bring him down to size. I based his build of stats around Superman(II), but it seems like that is astronomical as far as points go.

I would really hate to see Heat Vision go, just because he didn't use the ability in battle for his extremely short run doesn't mean that he didn't have the ability to do so.

I will have a new write up with changes later tonight. Thank you everyone for your awesome work and great ideas.
Old October 8th, 2020, 05:50 PM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Really not loving Soldier here.
Aww man. Why not?
Old October 8th, 2020, 05:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Same as YK.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yodaking View Post
Any chance he would qualify for something other than Soldier? A 500 point Soldier could drive up the cost of Soldier synergy, that's twice what Cap America is at and he's boosting other units as part of his cost. Was thinking maybe Champion could work if he's suppose to be a Superman riff. A 500 point unit fits better into the JL synergy web than a future GI Joe synergy web.
Old October 8th, 2020, 06:00 PM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I’m pretty pro-Soldier, cause it’s what he is. He fights in WWII, hangs out with Sgt. Rock, and battles Nazis. Blow for blow, he’s probably more % Soldier than Cap is. (Mostly just because he has so little history.)

Does kinda suck if he blows a hole in the faction going forward, especially with current developments in-sanctum. But I also think anything else would probably be inaccurate. I’m convinced we can work around it. (I’d honestly rather see him go down in power level than change classes.)

I know YK mentioned Champion, and I could kind of see that in a cheat-y way, but we’ve recently had a huge uptick in Champion synergy in-sanctum which Jekyll basically has 0 access to. I don’t think that’s fair to do to this design, when the LD can’t see what he’s designing around.
Old October 8th, 2020, 06:04 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Yeah Soldier feels right, for the reasons MrN said. But I also think his cost should come WAY down, and also I don't want to limit us. Should we never have a higher point soldier just because of a synergy hub? Not sure that's the way to go. I think we could make workarounds for it, like calling out Humans and changing Super Soldier here to something else.
Old October 8th, 2020, 06:10 PM
Forum Moderator

My initial goal here was to have a character that had powers that would rival Superman's. I think now it would be a good idea to meet in the middle between Cap and Superman. Somewhere in the 300s. I really want to keep his class as Soldier though.
Old October 8th, 2020, 06:32 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Does kinda suck if he blows a hole in the faction going forward, especially with current developments in-sanctum. But I also think anything else would probably be inaccurate. I’m convinced we can work around it. (I’d honestly rather see him go down in power level than change classes.)
I'm in favor of that faction going Commando, personally. Non-SS distinctions are also a possibility.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old October 8th, 2020, 07:17 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Yeah Soldier feels right, for the reasons MrN said. But I also think his cost should come WAY down, and also I don't want to limit us. Should we never have a higher point soldier just because of a synergy hub? Not sure that's the way to go. I think we could make workarounds for it, like calling out Humans and changing Super Soldier here to something else.
Any thoughts on my Metamutate suggestion?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
I'd say he's a Mutate. He's beyond "peak human" which is usually our barrier for that sort of thing, but he's also clearly not a "metamutant" or whatever either.
It's a bit of a cheat/extrapolation, but what about Metamutate? It might not technically exist as a designation, but if 'born with superpowers' people are Metamutants in Amalgam, it makes sense as being the designation they probably should have.
I'm also in favour of Soldier here. It's more thematic, and more fun for synergy/army building than a another big Champion. And I'd like to point out that we've got Magneto (vII) as a Mutant and Silver Surfer and Baldr as Adventurers, and lower-level Mutants and Adventurers haven't become irrelevant to their factions.
I'd be happy to see Heat Vision stay, if only because 1) he has a short history, and extrapolating for such characters is fairly standard, and 2) having a ranged SA on hand is fitting for both Supes and Cap. A leadership/blanks are good power, a defensive 'shield'/protecting others power and a ranged SA feels like a pretty good fusion of the two to me, both thematically and from a design standpoint.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library