Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 8th, 2020, 08:54 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Re: Dr. Jekyll's Thinking Room

Magik looks good! What's the theme of Soul Swords? And to be clear she adds to ALL of her attacks while she has markers out? Why does she get stronger when she wounds someone? I just don't know the theme!

I know Night Thrasher even less, but if he's a normal Human I don't see 7 move. I'm also not a fan of too many equipment characters. Currently the only character who uses 3 is Batman, and I think I'd prefer it to stay that way, so drop it to 1, MAYBE 2. My complete preference is to cut it completely and just give him a pepperspray power, or Batwoman's bulletproof power. Most cards and characters can sell their theme without extra hardware. Batman's card was supposed to show the theme of him being prepared for anything, so it was special for him. I also know I'm in the minority there in regards to equipment, so who knows. I believe Battle Staves is the same as Nightwing's Eskrima Assault? We don't like to rename existing powers, so we'd have to tweak the mechanics slightly (If it IS the same)
Old May 8th, 2020, 10:27 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

The 7 move on Night Thrasher is a subtle way to reference his skateboard. He’s basically Batman, so I think the Utility Glyph system does make sense here. (He’s the kind of character who always does have a special item in his armor for any occasion.)
Old May 8th, 2020, 10:29 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I thought about reducing his move and making a skateboard glyph instead.
Old May 8th, 2020, 10:32 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Could buy that as +2-3 Move as long as he does not move up any levels of terrain.
Old May 8th, 2020, 10:32 AM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
The 7 move on Night Thrasher is a subtle way to reference his skateboard. He’s basically Batman, so I think the Utility Glyph system does make sense here. (He’s the kind of character who always does have a special item in his armor for any occasion.)
There's lots of people who are "basically Batman," but Batman is extra special with the amount of preparedness. It's a common joke that he can beat anyone with enough prep time, which is what the equipment glyphs represent. No one talks about how Night Thrasher can beat anyone with enough prep.
Old May 8th, 2020, 10:33 AM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Could buy that as +2-3 Move as long as he does not move up any levels of terrain.
Can definitely riff off of Catgirl!

Old May 8th, 2020, 10:34 AM
Forum Moderator

Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness Dr. Jekyll wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
Magik looks good! What's the theme of Soul Swords? And to be clear she adds to ALL of her attacks while she has markers out? Why does she get stronger when she wounds someone? I just don't know the theme!
The Soul Sword power is supposed to show how she becomes more powerful the more she uses her powers. It does add to all of her attacks for each marker. I'm not digging it too much though, it doesn't feel right yet. I'm sure I'll find something that fits.
Old May 8th, 2020, 10:36 AM
Forum Moderator

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by tcglkn View Post
Can definitely riff off of Catgirl!

That's not a bad idea!!
Old May 8th, 2020, 11:14 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

I don’t like mimicking Roller Skates for a skateboard, just cause the way they function is so different in nature. Skateboards are all about going up and down different levels of terrain and doing jumps and stuff.

I did that skateboard design for the Transformers a while back, with the idea being that you could subtract from your regular movement to essentially get a space of flying-esque movement. Kinda similar to what Red Hood does.

I think Night Thrasher is way more prepared on average than say...Dick Grayson is in a fight. I can see the logic that he probably doesn’t need 3 Glyphs, but pulling out a smoke bomb, flash bang, or similar item mid-fight is exactly how Night Thrasher works.
Old May 8th, 2020, 12:14 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
No one talks about how Night Thrasher can beat anyone with enough prep.
That's because less than 1% of people who know who Batman is also know who Night Thrasher is.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old May 8th, 2020, 12:15 PM
...has moist legs

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
No one talks about how Night Thrasher can beat anyone with enough prep.
That's because less than 1% of people who know who Batman is also know who Night Thrasher is.
That's my point. He's not an iconic prepper like Batman is.
Old May 8th, 2020, 12:19 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Or an iconic anything else, is quozl's point, I think.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy