Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Old April 28th, 2010, 06:02 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Drafting Uncommons

I hope this wasn't asked elsewhere, but when going through the draft method of picking armies, can you pick multiple Uncommons at once? We are supposed to treat them just like Uniques, but you don't have the option of picking multiple Uniques at once. If I were wanting to draft 3 squads of Arrow Gruts, I would pick them all at once. But if I wants to take 3 Fen Hydras, should that take 3 rounds of picks? I'm leaning towards thinking I can take as many Uncommons as I desire in one pick, but I just wanted to see what the consensus is among other people that draft their armies (we draft 95% of the time).

Thank You.
Old April 28th, 2010, 06:09 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Drafting Uncommons

I thought you were supposed to draft each squad of commons separately?

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old April 28th, 2010, 06:12 PM
has been BANNED

airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker airdroppers knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
This is how I have been playing. Doesn't really make sense if you are able to pick your whole army in one pick.
Old April 28th, 2010, 06:18 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by airdroppers View Post
Quote:
This is how I have been playing. Doesn't really make sense if you are able to pick your whole army in one pick.
Yup. 1 card worth at a time for commons or uncommons.
Old April 28th, 2010, 06:22 PM
Scenariographer

xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla xraine69 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

From the DnD rulebook:
Drafting an Army
Drafting is a fair and fun way for players to choose their Army Cards for a
well-balanced game. When you select an Army Card, take the figure or figures
shown on the card and place them in a starting zone immediately, before the
next player selects an Army Card. You must place your entire Army in the same
starting zone. You cannot place any figures in an enemy-occupied starting
zone. If there are more Army figures than spaces in the starting zone, you
can't use the extra figures.
For a two-player game, players draft as follows:
1. Both players roll the 20-sided die. Re-roll any ties. The higher roller drafts
first, by choosing one Army Card.
2. The other player then chooses two Army Cards.
3. Each player, in turn, then chooses one Army Card, until both players' Armies
have been completely chosen and placed.

Guess I'm getting back into Scape
Old April 28th, 2010, 06:38 PM
Battle Reporter

A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness A_Train wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Whoops, all this time we had grouped commons together when drafting. Thanks for the quick responses.

And to think, all this time, my answer was in the rulebook of places. Who would have thunk it!
Old April 28th, 2010, 06:43 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by A_Train View Post
Whoops, all this time we had grouped commons together when drafting. Thanks for the quick responses.

And to think, all this time, my answer was in the rulebook of places. Who would have thought it!
Fixed.
Old April 28th, 2010, 07:10 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Quote:

And to think, all this time, my answer was in the rulebook of places. Who would have thought it!
Fixed.
He meant to do that.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.
Old April 28th, 2010, 07:14 PM
The Animator

JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby! JairEmia rolls all skulls baby!

Generally, we group commons into one pick as well, but that is because, i only own at most 2x of any common (except for the MRT and gladiators) and most people would only pick a single common squad to ham string another player.

Come check out my heroscape .gif Images.
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=30039
Old April 28th, 2010, 09:00 PM

odbo255 has disabled reputation

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by yamissflash View Post
Quote:

Fixed.
He meant to do that.
*He* meant to do that.
Old April 29th, 2010, 08:02 PM

Bogusoid is surprisingly tart

It's not in the rules that you can pick all you want of one common squad at once, but you may as well (for friendly games, anyway). I stick by the rule out of habit, though I never get to compete. Here I only have 2 of each common squad that I own, with triplets of only a handful. It would be lame to have the same squad on both opposing armies so we just don't pick a common that's already been picked by the other guy.

I'm the wiener, you're the bun. Come on over, let's have fun!

Confirmed Good Traders: tcglkn, DragonSlayer2

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's