Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs
AotV Customs A place for Arena of the Valkyrie Customs

Notices

Old May 17th, 2019, 10:32 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: [AotV] Public Voting Thread (Votes due May 22!)

wut

I am surprised that the organizers of this project are not treating the boxes as separate Master Sets. As I saw it, the chief advantage of this whole endeavor over the C3V/SoV model is that now a person would be able to buy one thing and be ready to go. And now I'm being forced to vote without even knowing (until I look it up) which mini comes from which box, and it turns out it doesn't matter because at least one squad combines minis from different boxes anyway.

I am quite surprised.

Anyway, I will change my vote to bring it in line with @lefton4ya , who I think sees it the same way. That way our votes, made for the same reason, will matter a bit more.

Chandra Nalaar, Pyromancer
Gideon Jura, Combat Mage
Blazing Firecats (squad of 3)
Rhox Veterans (squad of 3)

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 17th, 2019, 10:37 AM

vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker vvildeyedjoker knows what's in an order marker

I like the idea of a themed pod. Here is my vote. I am going to keep my vote to three to hold the fire theme.

Blazing Firecats
Flamewing Phoenixes
Old May 17th, 2019, 10:50 AM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

The cheif reason we are using all 3 boxes in one set is simple: There ain’t much in the first box, no terrain in the second, and barely anything the third. If you guys want I can update the lists to include where the units come from, but I highly suggest getting a copy of each box.

Also, there were no 2 or 4 man squad options. We’re trying to get as much variety as possible in this set.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old May 17th, 2019, 10:53 AM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Ok. I don't know what's in the second or third boxes.

Carry on.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old May 19th, 2019, 12:57 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Just a heads up that this vote closes at the end of Wednesday! Be sure to get your votes in before then!

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old May 19th, 2019, 01:43 PM

Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker Airballshooter knows what's in an order marker

Illusionary Projections
Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite
Avacyn, on Bloodied Wings
Kiora, the Rising Tide
Old May 19th, 2019, 08:52 PM

Leo Ultra is surprisingly tart

Red @lefton4ya , I agree with that reasoning.

I wish you high rolls, fair winds, and following seas.
I am a proud member of Platyfly!, a sketch comedy YouTube channel dedicated to giving Platypi the Flying Special Power!
Old May 19th, 2019, 08:58 PM
I could go

Are you copying Left’s vote Leo?

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
Old May 21st, 2019, 03:54 PM

Jaur0n is surprisingly tart

Restless Zombies + Ghoul Vanguard
Rhox Veterans
Blazing Firecats
Ob Nixilis, Demon of Spite
Old May 21st, 2019, 04:22 PM
Heroscapers Project Extraordinaire

White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death! White Knight is hot lava death!

All from 1st box:

Blazing Firecats (squad of 3)
Liliana Vess, Necromancer
Illusionary Projections (squad of 3)

Last edited by White Knight; May 22nd, 2019 at 10:24 AM.
Old May 21st, 2019, 09:59 PM
Setting the Table for Super

Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Ericth74 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ob Nixilis
Chandra
Firecats
Phoenixes
Old May 21st, 2019, 10:06 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

Nahiri
Ob Nixilis
Gideon
Eldrazi

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > AotV Customs