Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old March 21st, 2018, 06:38 PM
Dad_Scaper Dad_Scaper is offline. Isn't that smurfy?
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth
Re: Maryland Save the Date! April 21

Yayyyy!

I already have 2 maybes and 3 yesses, not counting Brad and me or any of his friends, so we should have a good showing.

Suggestions for format are welcome. I haven't decided yet.

The designs of the Age of Annihilation, and their ACES compatibility with VC
C3V "Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen."
= =
Old March 21st, 2018, 06:51 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I can probably make it.

Old March 21st, 2018, 06:56 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth Dad_Scaper is a man of the cloth

Excellent. It'll be good to see you again.

= =
Old March 21st, 2018, 09:27 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Wow, the tag actually worked for me this time. It rarely works.

Sadly, my wife has a work conference that day so I’m on kid duty. I hope to make the next one!
Old March 25th, 2018, 10:56 PM
Gun Totin' Nutjob

Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby! Buddy Lee rolls all skulls baby!

Since I am working in NoVA now I hope to make this event.

Buddy Lee

"Out of all the ridiculous religion stories...the silliest one I've ever heard is, 'Yeah, there's this big, giant universe...and we're all just here, just 'cuz. Just 'cuz." - Trey Parker
Old March 25th, 2018, 10:59 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Geez, OE, when is he going to be big enough to bring him? Why not this time???

Looking forward to meeting you, Buddy Lee. Welcome to the group!

= =
Old March 25th, 2018, 11:01 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

I'm thinking about running a vanilla format. Some number of points, some number of units (or hexes), and C3V and SoV allowed, as usual.

Thoughts?

= =
Old March 25th, 2018, 11:42 PM

OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker OverEngineered knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dad_Scaper View Post
Geez, OE, when is he going to be big enough to bring him? Why not this time???
Ha! The 6yo is getting close but the 4yo and 3yo still need to learn how to sit still for more than 2 minutes
Old March 26th, 2018, 10:38 PM
This is merely a joke.

superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth superfrog is a man of the cloth

It sounds like there's a possible event the same day in Ohio, which is a few hours closer for me. If that actually happens, I'll probably head that way, but I'll let you know.
Old March 26th, 2018, 10:45 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Oh can’t those turkeys pick another weekend?

= =
Old March 27th, 2018, 07:55 PM
Wrecker of Wednesdays

clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla clancampbell is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Xanth and I have been interested in playing again. Provided someone will be kind enough to loan us some figures, count us in!

It'd be great to see some old friends again!

73 tournaments. 175 - 145 - 1 overall record. 6 tournament wins.
Old March 27th, 2018, 09:05 PM
Enjoy the Sausage

Great!

= =

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events