Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Notices

Old June 1st, 2021, 12:42 PM
A Happy Extradimensional Horror

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!
PK's custom terrain (Now doing commissions!)

Hi all. I've been quiet around here due to RL stuff getting crazy. But I'm finally taking the plunge and trying to get into doing commission work on the terrain and miniature painting I've been doing for a while now. I'm going to link my facebook page for the effort, and it has albums of all my work, but I'll put some here as well as a sort of display. Take a look through and let me know if you have any ideas for me to work on. Everything I make can be easily Heroscape compatible - my prices are low and I'm looking for work. Thanks for your time!

Facebook: www.facebook.com/ steelheartminis (take out the space - anyone know why links to facebook don't appear?)

Underdark stalagmites and terrain board.

Dungeon/cave tiles and terrain elements.

Desert terrain elements.

Grassland/forest terrain elements.
Old June 1st, 2021, 02:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: PK's custom terrain (Now doing commissions!)

Those look great. What is the board made out of?
Old June 1st, 2021, 03:02 PM

Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death! Pumpkin_King is hot lava death!

Thank you! It’s 1/2 inch insulation foam. I used a hexagonal piece of wood to trace and cut the hexes, but soon I’ll be receiving a hexagonal cookie cutter for the same purpose.
Old June 1st, 2021, 03:03 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Nice. Great idea.
Old June 10th, 2021, 12:03 AM
Under Taro's Banner

S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla S1R_ART0R1US is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Neat stuff! I like the desert themed pieces. Do you have a list of materials you work with? I'm just starting to get into some of this world myself, but I know there are some Patreons for custom terrain (unpainted) that might be good source material for a print-and-paint service.
Old June 11th, 2021, 08:14 PM

Thanks, SA! So far I mainly work with paint, 1/2 inch pink insulation foam, and foam board, but I'm slowly branching out into other materials. I don't have a 3d printer or anything fancy quite yet.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles