Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Notices

Old April 30th, 2015, 10:05 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth
Re: True Confessions

A couple times when I was out of windshield wiper fluid for my '78 Grand Prix that I had in Hawaii (mid 80's), I used beer instead.

I once told Tony Dorsett that he couldn't sit at a table I was at right before a bikini contest at a hotel bar in Waikiki.

Spoiler Alert!

My wife has more tattoos than me (4 vs. 3)

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon

Last edited by Hahma; April 30th, 2015 at 10:26 PM.
Old April 30th, 2015, 10:40 PM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Born and raised in Arkansas and have never kissed my sister on the lips. I also have all of my teeth.
Old May 1st, 2015, 09:20 AM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ollie View Post
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Also, I sometimes over-identify with song lyrics.
That's horrible!!!! Some things are better kept to yourself! Song lyrics?!?!? What kind of monster are you?!?!?!?
In the "I'll say it just in case you aren't joking" department:
"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die" are lyrics from the song "Folsom Prison Blues," sung by Johnny Cash.

Sometimes I can't tell if someone is being serious or not.

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old May 1st, 2015, 09:32 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jim View Post
Quote:
Quote:
I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die.

Also, I sometimes over-identify with song lyrics.
That's horrible!!!! Some things are better kept to yourself! Song lyrics?!?!? What kind of monster are you?!?!?!?
In the "I'll say it just in case you aren't joking" department:
"I shot a man in Reno, just to watch him die" are lyrics from the song "Folsom Prison Blues," sung by Johnny Cash.

Sometimes I can't tell if someone is being serious or not.
To smiley or not to smiley, that is the question. Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to label your jokes, or to hope they will stand on their own...

My intent was a joke - to make it sound like I thought "over-identifying with song lyrics" was the terrible act Ollie had committed. Now I know that his true terrible secret is that he listens to Johnny Cash.
(That's a joke, too. I actually like the music of Johnny Cash )

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 1st, 2015, 09:46 AM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
...have never kissed my sister on the lips.
Anyone else find it funny that "on the lips" was perceived as a necessary qualifier?

I fell asleep during the NFL draft last night.

~Aldin, loving all the responses

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old May 1st, 2015, 09:47 AM
the above

William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness William099 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I overslept for an hour last night and was late to work.

Customs here
Master Set IV/Assault in the Mournlands.
William099 is Lord of Blades...
in THE FRACTAL COMPLEX
Old May 1st, 2015, 10:15 AM
Is a Quadradical

ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth ollie is a man of the cloth

Quote:
To smiley or not to smiley, that is the question. Whether 'tis Nobler in the mind to label your jokes, or to hope they will stand on their own...
Yep.

I can confirm that I was joking. I've never been all the way to Reno. I'm not going to be a star.
Old May 1st, 2015, 10:22 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:

I can confirm that I was joking. I've never been all the way to Reno. I'm not going to be a star.
Ollie - the anti-REM.

True confession: I had to look the lyrics up to figure that out.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old May 1st, 2015, 10:33 AM

Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby! Sylvano the Wasabus rolls all skulls baby!

I have only played three Scape games by the real rules in my entire life. Everything else has been custom rules.

I really did shoot someone. I'm not ashamed or proud. It was just a thing that happened. I was being chased. they had baseball bats. I had a gun. I used it.
Old May 1st, 2015, 10:40 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
When I was in the Marines and stationed in Hawaii (for 3 1/2 years), when my mom and aunt came out to visit me, I ditched them a couple times to "hook up" with girls I met at places I took my mom and aunt to see.

Examples:

Met a girl while taking my mom and aunt on an island hopping plane tour. Ditched them later back on Oahu to have a date.

Met a girl at a luau then ditched my mom and aunt a night later after a Billy Joel concert I took them to, so I could have a date.
You saw Billy Joel in Hawaii? Nice.
She better have been worth ditching your family and Billy.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old May 1st, 2015, 11:14 AM

IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun IshMEL is a penguin with a machine gun

I am my own fifth cousin.
Old May 1st, 2015, 11:25 AM

belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby! belgarath rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aldin View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by belgarath View Post
...have never kissed my sister on the lips.
Anyone else find it funny that "on the lips" was perceived as a necessary qualifier?

I fell asleep during the NFL draft last night.

~Aldin, loving all the responses
I do love my sister, just not that much!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General