Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's
Official Rules & FAQ's Compilation and discussion of official HeroScape Rules and Frequently Asked Questions. **Special attacks never receive any bonuses.**

Notices

Old August 9th, 2006, 07:30 PM

Zircor has disabled reputation
..... I just realized I have a scanner. And RttFF. Guess I know what I can do now to alleviate my boredom! Quick someone send me the other sets so I can scan those too!
Old August 12th, 2006, 06:39 PM

Vette71 has disabled reputation
So is there any real difference in the 2nd edition rules? I opened the PDF and on first read through, they looked the same as the master rules I already have?
Thanks in advance!
Old August 14th, 2006, 01:13 PM

Gambit has disabled reputation
suppsedly theres differnt falling rules anda few other small differnces

i dont post that much

-Utradoug
a warhammer/HS site,im a mod there> www.miniwargames.net/forums
Old August 15th, 2006, 10:48 AM

Aranas has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette71
So is there any real difference in the 2nd edition rules? I opened the PDF and on first read through, they looked the same as the master rules I already have?
Thanks in advance!
I can't find the thread about it (maybe it was on HSHQ) but yes, there are few differences including:
- Falling rule
- How to use common Army Cards
- Engagement rule: Height diff. to be considered engaged
- Movement rule: How high a figure may go up
- ?

Aranas

Things you might have missed in the rulebook:
Figures can't pass through friendly engaged figures.
Figures can't attack themselves.

SITE D'HEROSCAPE FRANCOPHONE, C'EST PAR ICI
Old August 15th, 2006, 12:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranas
Quote:
Originally Posted by Vette71
Thanks in advance!
I can't find the thread about it (maybe it was on HSHQ) but yes, there are few differences including:
- Falling rule
- How to use common Army Cards
- Engagement rule: Height diff. to be considered engaged
- Movement rule: How high a figure may go up
- ?

Aranas
Thanks a lot! I'll have to pick up a copy on ebay (after making sure my rulebook isn't already the same of course) My set came with 1rst edition red and blue dice, but also has the later opaque water tiles, so who knows...
Old August 16th, 2006, 09:08 AM

Look on page one of this thread. The second edition is there in .pdf.
You only have to print it.

Old August 16th, 2006, 09:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aranas
Look on page one of this thread. The second edition is there in .pdf.
You only have to print it.
I'm too cheap to buy colored ink for my printer, gotta save the money for more heroscape stuff!!
Old August 22nd, 2006, 08:55 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
So I finally picked up Snow and Ice tonight giving me all the rulebooks. I got Castles last week.

I should have some extra time tommorrow at work to scan them all (RttFF, VW, TT, Castles) and make them into PDFs to post.
Old August 23rd, 2006, 09:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
So I finally picked up Snow and Ice tonight giving me all the rulebooks. I got Castles last week.

I should have some extra time tommorrow at work to scan them all (RttFF, VW, TT, Castles) and make them into PDFs to post.

Thank you Nether!

Old August 23rd, 2006, 09:07 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
So the scanner in the lab I am in sucks, because it is about 100 years old. I will try another lab tommorrow.
Old August 23rd, 2006, 10:09 PM
Site Admin & Master Custom Creator

LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer LilNewbie is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
So the scanner in the lab I am in sucks, because it is about 100 years old. I will try another lab tommorrow.
Careful...we have some members here that might be that old...

Newb.
Old August 30th, 2006, 12:24 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth
here's me, still hoping this arrive soon

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > Official Rules & FAQ's