Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games
Card Games Including 'collectable' card games.

Old May 30th, 2011, 02:48 PM
p-o'd exaderater

LeviofDoom is surprisingly tart
Re: Yu-Gi-Oh

ive got both Doomkaiser and Raviel. I also have alot of Psychics including a Hyper Psychic Blaster I posted a list of my wants on page 8 (9 maybe?) if you have any maybe we can work something out

My 2011 tourney record: 7-7
My 2010 tourney record: 7-9
Old May 30th, 2011, 02:51 PM
p-o'd exaderater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotunit197 View Post
Sorry Chardar, just traded away my set of Absolute Zeros last week. You need anything else?
There's a few more, but once again they're pretty tall orders. This is my dream deck. I doubt I'll ever get it completely put together, but I'm trying.

1x Destiny Draw.
2x Destiny Hero Plasma.
2x White Knight Dragon.
2x E-Hero Ocean.
2x E-Hero Woodsman.
2x Destiny Hero Diamond Dude.
2x King of the Swamp.
2x Miracle Fusion.
1x E-Hero Stratos.
2x Royal Decree/Trap Stun.
1x Five Headed Dragon.

I don't really care about rarity (they can all be fro tins), but that's the new list. I have my Ritual deck set up where I want it, so I figure I'll start building this.
i think i have Destiny Draw, Diamond Dude, and a Miracle Fusion. what would you give for those?

Old May 30th, 2011, 07:50 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviofDoom View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chardar View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Robotunit197 View Post
Sorry Chardar, just traded away my set of Absolute Zeros last week. You need anything else?
There's a few more, but once again they're pretty tall orders. This is my dream deck. I doubt I'll ever get it completely put together, but I'm trying.

1x Destiny Draw.
2x Destiny Hero Plasma.
2x White Knight Dragon.
2x E-Hero Ocean.
2x E-Hero Woodsman.
2x Destiny Hero Diamond Dude.
2x King of the Swamp.
2x Miracle Fusion.
1x E-Hero Stratos.
2x Royal Decree/Trap Stun.
1x Five Headed Dragon.

I don't really care about rarity (they can all be fro tins), but that's the new list. I have my Ritual deck set up where I want it, so I figure I'll start building this.
i think i have Destiny Draw, Diamond Dude, and a Miracle Fusion. what would you give for those?
Depends on what you want. I don't have any of your posted wants. Do you have a larger list, or is that really all you want?

In addition to the above list I also want.

Archlord Kristya.
Herald of Perfection.

Mokey Mokey.
Happy Lover.
Senju of the Thousand Hands.
Dark Factory of Mass Production.
Dawn of the Herald.

Last edited by Chardar; May 31st, 2011 at 08:59 PM.
Old May 30th, 2011, 10:01 PM
p-o'd exaderater

ill have to look into some other things i may want...

Old May 31st, 2011, 06:44 PM
p-o'd exaderater

Buster Blader
Dark Paladin
Dark Magician Of Chaos
Silent Swordsman LV7
Tempest Magigian
Explosive Magician
Arcanite Magician
Arcanite Magician /Assault Mode
Superemen Arcanite Magician
Mirror Force
Slate Warior
Magic Cylinder
Airnight Parshath
D.D. Assailant
Blade Knight
Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys
United We Stand
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

thats it for now...

i beleive i may also have a Mokey Mokey?

Last edited by LeviofDoom; May 31st, 2011 at 06:57 PM.
Old May 31st, 2011, 08:46 PM
Aargh! Pranked again!

JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness JoutnFAN77 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by LeviofDoom View Post
Buster Blader
Dark Paladin
Dark Magician Of Chaos
Silent Swordsman LV7
Tempest Magigian
Explosive Magician
Arcanite Magician
Arcanite Magician /Assault Mode
Superemen Arcanite Magician
Mirror Force
Slate Warior
Magic Cylinder
Airnight Parshath
D.D. Assailant
Blade Knight
Sacred Phoenix of Nephthys
United We Stand
Brionac, Dragon of the Ice Barrier

thats it for now...

i beleive i may also have a Mokey Mokey?

I have a United We Stand Ultra Rare and a Blade Knight from the Tin. Would you like to arrange a trade?

Oh and Chardar I have currently 1 Senju of the 1000 hands, 2 mystical shine balls, and one dark factory of mass production. If you wanna trade :P

JFAN is... waiting.... waiting... waiting... waiting...
Old May 31st, 2011, 09:05 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by JoutnFAN77 View Post
Oh and Chardar I have currently 1 Senju of the 1000 hands, 2 mystical shine balls, and one dark factory of mass production. If you wanna trade :P
You've me out of all of your current wants, but I am interested in another trade, and would take a look at an updated list.

Also this a request/suggestion, since I am by no means a moderator here, but could we please keep offers in PMs? It's much easier for the traders to work out deals, and that way we don't keep bumping this thread unnecessarily and annoying some of the other Heroscapers. I think lists should be about the only trade related posts here.

Old May 31st, 2011, 09:09 PM
p-o'd exaderater

yes, a trade sounds good. of the things you wanted i have:
1 Doomkaiser Dragon UR
1 Raviel, Lord of Phantasms Limeted Ed.
1 (Bad cond.) Skull Archfiend of Lightning UR
3 Junk Synchron
1 Hyper Synchron R
1 Nitro Synchron R
1 Road Synchron SR
2 Junk Warrior (1 UR)
1 Junk Gardna Limuted Ed.
2 Turbo Warrior R
1 Nitro Warrior R
1 Road Warior UR
1 Hyper Pschic Blaster UR
3 Psychic Snail
2 Mind Protector
3 Doctor Cranium
1 Psychic Jumper
1 Mind Master R
1 Destructotron
1 Master Gig
1 Power Injector
1 X-Saber Urbellum SR
1 X-Saber Galahad
1 X-Saber Anu Piranha
1 X-Saber Airbellum
Make an offer of what you think sounds fair

As for Chardar, sorry i coudnt find Destiny Draw or Miracle Fusion. And the Mokey-Mokey i thought i had was actually a Mokey-Mokey King of which i have 2. Also i have The Gift of Greed if youre still looking for that. So that leaves me with:
1 King of the Swamp (Not bad, but not good cond.)
1 Destiny Hero - Daimond Dude

For both of you, i am also open to trading for heroscape
I want:
Tagawa Samurai
Tagawa Samurai Archers
Knights of Weston
4th Mass.
Samuel Brown
Aubrien Archers

and maybe pokemon cards. (or any video games)
I want:
Umbreon
Espeon
Scizor
Raikou
Ninetails
Riolu
Lucario
Zorua
Zoroark
Luxray
Eevee (Rares)
Vulpix (Rares)

Also looking for Yugioh guides (Pojos...) and any Pokemon guides

Old June 19th, 2011, 06:14 PM

Moved.

Last edited by Chardar; July 6th, 2011 at 01:10 AM.
Old July 5th, 2011, 10:14 PM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Well, I recently bought a structure deck, which wiped the floor with all my other decks. A little later, I re-discovered a binder containing a lot of my old cards I thought I'd lost. Using those cards I made a new awesome (in my opinion) deck, which consistently beats the structure deck. For those interested, here it is:

Soul-Stealing Flame
Spoiler Alert!

It's a deck with a fire theme and a subtheme of removing monsters from play. Some of the key combos are:

Astral Barrier/Absolute End + Waboku/Kuriboh
The first cards direct attatcks aimed at your monsters at your life points instead, while the latter cards negate battle damage. A great combo to protect monsters that need to stay on the field before their effects become potent, like the Raging Flame Sprite.

Ultimate Baseball Kid + 4 other FIRE monsters + Return from the Different Dimension
Use various card effects to remove Ultimate Baseball Kid and the other fire monsters from play (Dimensional Fissure, Soul Release, Fire Sorcerer, Inferno, or my personal favorite, Inferno Tempest), then use Return from the Different Dimension to summon them all to the field. Ultimate Baseball Kid gains 1000 attack for each other FIRE monster on the field, so he can eliminate the most powerful enemy monster while your other monsters do the rest and lay waste to your opponent's life points. Then, during Main Phase 2, use Ultimate Baseball Kid's other effect to send all the other fire monsters to the graveyard to inflict an additional 2000 points of damage, since otherwise they would just get removed from play during the end phase.

I've probably rambled on a bit much about this deck, but I do like it. Comments would be appreciated. Also, Chardar, I have a Destiny Hero Diamond Dude which even has a shiny name. If you still want it, we could trade.
Old July 6th, 2011, 12:41 AM

It's good that your seeing combos, but your first one isn't necessary. Waboku stops monsters from being destroyed on it's own, so you don't need Astral Barrier. Your second combo is an old one, but it's very solid. It's impressive that you came up with it on your own as well. It would be better if you could get more Ultimate Baseball kids, since they all get the bonus.

If you want to duel sometime on DN let me know. I'd love to play some fellow Heroscapers.

Last edited by Chardar; July 6th, 2011 at 12:56 AM.
Old July 6th, 2011, 01:04 AM

All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla All Your Pie is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

The structure deck helped show me some good combo material. I thought all Waboku did was stop damage to your life points, though, not protect monsters. I still like Astral Barrier because it's continuous, and also because it helps me activate Inferno Tempest.

I'm not familliar with DN, I assume it's an online way to play Yu-Gi-Oh?

On a trade-related note, the only two wants I have are Hungry Burger (I have his ritual spell card, but not the actual monster) and Blue-Eyes White Dragon (Because he works with Paladin of White Dragon, which I have). I used to have one, too, but I must have lost it. >_>

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Card Games