Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News
HeroScape News Sightings, HeroScape.com updates, official news, etc.

Old August 26th, 2006, 03:06 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I was just about to post this myself, but I see I was beaten to it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by markwars
Did you see anything other than SBN?
I actually spotted Charos first. I had to back it up to make sure I wasn't just dreaming it. As Jormi_Boced noted, DW8K was there as well, and with the scene paused you can see another fig tipped over in front of him, so that all you can see is the underside of a double base. Might have been Dund.
Old August 26th, 2006, 03:36 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Wow. I am tired, as I missed them completely. Must get some sleep. I am still not sure if I care for the show, I only watch it because it follows Monk. When P s y c h is done I switch to the SciFi Channel for SG:1 and SG: Atlantis. I do know P s y c h will lose out to BSG as soon as it returns!

Just a note: Due to a programing feature with this board writting any word that starts with the letters P S Y (without the spaces) will receive an error. So when attempting to write the title of the show into your post use spaces between the letters.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old August 26th, 2006, 04:28 AM
ultradoug

wow thats a wacky error! I just tryed it! Creepy!
Anyway, it would be funny if the figures have the finger prints on them and help solve the crime, be even funnyer if it was some clue "Whats this figure from?" --- "heroscape" --- "I want to know all there is about this figure, it might be a clue!"

--- "It mind controls other figures!" --- "the kids telling us he was under the other guys control! I know where he is!" -- (find kid) "Thanks!" (kid)

"Sure , we couldnt have found you without... HEROSCAPE!"

"YAy! Heroscape saved my life! thanks heroscape!"

-end credits-
Old August 26th, 2006, 04:30 AM

LoneDragon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
I was wondering about the spacing...

I only drink the blood of my enemies, and occasionally a strawberry yoohoo.

Good Trades: R˙chean, Vydar, kboleen, Hahma
Old August 26th, 2006, 11:59 AM
Search and Rescue Expert

Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xotli is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
I am still not sure if I care for the show, I only watch it because it follows Monk.
It's starting to grow on me. The things that father did to that poor boy.

Quote:
Just a note: Due to a programing feature with this board writting any word that starts with the letters P S Y (without the spaces) will receive an error. So when attempting to write the title of the show into your post use spaces between the letters..
What a handy feature!

I notice that's the same error as when I tried to put "Perl" and "script" together. It's a rather bizarre list it has in there, eh?
Old August 26th, 2006, 12:38 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli
I was just about to post this myself, but I see I was beaten to it.

Quote:
Did you see anything other than SBN?
I actually spotted Charos first. I had to back it up to make sure I wasn't just dreaming it. As Jormi_Boced noted, DW8K was there as well, and with the scene paused you can see another fig tipped over in front of him, so that all you can see is the underside of a double base. Might have been Dund.
The tipped over figure is brunak. God bless Tivo.
Old August 26th, 2006, 12:39 PM
Mintiest of the Minty

markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness markwars wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Maybe someone can post a screen shot?

Old August 26th, 2006, 12:51 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by hex706f726368
The tipped over figure is brunak.
Ah. Couldn't quite tell. But I'll take your word for it.

Quote:
Maybe someone can post a screen shot?
Wouldn't know how to do it with my cable DVR. Maybe someone with TiVo has an easier way to get to it.
Old August 26th, 2006, 12:55 PM
Second Highest Poster

happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness happyjosiah wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Screenshot?
Video rip?
Even title of the show so I can find it?
Old August 26th, 2006, 05:19 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
I am still not sure if I care for the show, I only watch it because it follows Monk.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xotli
It's starting to grow on me. The things that father did to that poor boy.
The father's character played by Corbin Bernson is the best developed/acted character on the show. Gus (the sidekick) is a wet blanket and adds very little as do the entire police department cast. And the whole act of p s ychic powers is way too far over the top ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old August 26th, 2006, 08:02 PM

hex706f726368 has disabled reputation
picture of tv debut

Sorry, my series 1 tivo doesn't do screen caps, but I can take a pic with my digital camera.

Old August 26th, 2006, 11:40 PM
Search and Rescue Expert

Quote:
Originally Posted by happyjosiah
Even title of the show so I can find it?
Well, I was going to post you an URL, but of course the URL has the name of the show, and the name of the show causes the funky error ...

Copy this and take the space out:
http://www.tv.com/p sych/shawn-vs.-the-red-phantom/episode/770146/summary.html?tag=ep_list;ep_title;7

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News