Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Closed Thread

Old January 25th, 2008, 11:58 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
No problem. And, also, I figure if I have the first few posts here, it'll increase your flex room.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2008, 12:27 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
No problem. And, also, I figure if I have the first few posts here, it'll increase your flex room.
Well I made sure to lock up the top 10, so IF we ever reach that ammount, OMG
Old January 25th, 2008, 01:58 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
It could happen. If I delete my two posts, you'd have the top 12 to work with. So it's all good.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 25th, 2008, 02:01 PM
BoV Judge Emeritus

UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker UranusPChicago knows what's in an order marker
IAmBatman, when are you going to add your list of cards from your display thread to this thread? Do you have plans of updating your older cards that used Classic Heroscape General cards?

Anxiously waiting...

UPC's Heroscape Strategy Blog (and whatever else the Muse sends my way...)

Old January 25th, 2008, 02:15 PM

I believe Pochoman added a number of links from my stuff on to here (but I could be wrong). Either way, I'm very slowly working on a minor update clearing up some older cards that I'm not very happy with. Those with classic backgrounds are pretty much obsolete in my mind at this point, though, so it's going to be a while before I get to those unless there's someone willing to do the photoshopping for me (both my skills and software are somewhat lacking in this department, so it takes me a while). I have no real trouble doing the conceptual work for that type of thing, but the artistic work keeps me moving at a slow pace. Well, that and all the interesting stuff in the News/Discussion section, Moderator stuff, and trying to keep these Peer Reviews and TNT trials on pace ...
I really need an art guy working for me. I never produced cards faster than when Batmite was putting them on backgrounds for me.

Old January 25th, 2008, 02:16 PM
Master Custom Creator

PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby! PochoMan rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
Originally Posted by UranusPChicago
IAmBatman, when are you going to add your list of cards from your display thread to this thread? Do you have plans of updating your older cards that used Classic Heroscape General cards?

Anxiously waiting...
I had the same comment at one time. I believe I have all his updated cards so far. If Im wrong just post the links or IF I want to be proactive as before I can go card by card and download it that way ?
Old January 25th, 2008, 02:18 PM

And if you're having trouble getting to anything in my locked thread b/c it's locked, I'll gladly unlock it for you.

Old January 25th, 2008, 11:50 PM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman
And if you're having trouble getting to anything in my locked thread b/c it's locked, I'll gladly unlock it for you.
No worries bout unlocking. All I do is right click, properties, copy URL address.

UPDATED:
allskul's: Adam Warlock, Cyclops x2, Jean Grey x2, Kid Nova, Killer Shrike, Nightcrawler x2, Professor X x2, Psylocke x2, Rogue, Sabertooth, She-Hulk, Spider-Man (red & blue), Storm x2, Sub-Mariner, Thor x2, Wasp, Wonder Man, Wrecker, Infinity Gauntlet Items of Power
Old January 27th, 2008, 10:07 AM
C3G Hero

whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun whitestuff is a penguin with a machine gun
2 new.

The Angelus (Celestine) Image: (whitestuff)

Bomb Queen Top Cow: (whitestuff)

Bomb Queen's name has never been revealed.
Old January 28th, 2008, 06:02 AM
Master Custom Creator

ADDED:
IAmBatman's Anti-Monitor, Auqa Man, Batman Green Lantern, Batman's Green Power Ring, Bibbo, Big Barda, Bird, Bizzaro, Black Canary, Bones, Bronze Tiger, Captain Atom, Circe Magic Pig, ClayThing, Conduit, Count Vertigo, David Cain, Deadshot, Doctor Light, Dubbilex, The Erradicator, Extant, Gangbuster, Gold, Gotham City Crime Lord, Green Lantern (AS), GL (GG), GL (HJ), GL (JS), Gaurdian, Kryptoniteman, Lady Clayface, Lady Spellbinder, Lead, Lex Luthor's Battle Suit, Maxima, Mercury, Newsboy Legion, Non, Orion, Platinum, Red Hood, Tinn, Trogg, Ubu, Ursa
BatSignal Glyph, Green Power Rings, Yellow Power Rings, Kryptonite,
PochoMan's Firelord, Hercules, Iron, Kalibak, Killer Croc,
whitestuff's The Angelus, Bomb Queen

UPDATED:
IAmBatman's Atom (x2), Azrael, Bane, Black Adam, Blue Beetle, Captain Boomerang, Circe, ClayFace, Cyborg Superman, Darkseid (x2), Deathstroke, Despero, Doctor Fate, Doctor Mid-Nite, Eclipso, Flash (BA), Flash (WW), General Zod, Gorilla Grod, Green Arrow (OQ), Green Lantern (Kyle Rayner), Harley Quinn, Hawkman, Hawkgirl, Hourman, Jade, Joker, Lady Shiva, Lex Luthor, Lobo, Mad Hatter, Man-Bat, Martian Manhunter, Metallo, Metamorph, Mirror Master, Mister Miracle, Mongul, Mr. Mxyzptlk, Nightwing, Obsidian, Oracle, Parasite, Penguin, Plastic Man, Poison Ivy, R'as Al-Ghul, Red Tornado, Reverse Flash, Riddleer, Robin (TD), Scarecrow, Sinestro, Spectre, Starfire, Steel, Superboy, Supergirl (x3), Superman, Talia Head, Two-Face, Wonder Woman, Zatana,
Weather Wizard
PochoMan's Hulkbuster
Old January 31st, 2008, 09:16 PM

hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness hi1hi1hi1hi1 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Sorry to be a pest, but just looking through the A-Z list I noticed The Spot is labeled DC when he is actually Marvel.

EDIT: I just noticed for Doctor Light, the C is lowercase in DC. Sorry for the tedious corrections.

Old February 1st, 2008, 02:01 AM
Master Custom Creator

Quote:
Originally Posted by hi1hi1hi1hi1
Sorry to be a pest, but just looking through the A-Z list I noticed The Spot is labeled DC when he is actually Marvel.

EDIT: I just noticed for Doctor Light, the C is lowercase in DC. Sorry for the tedious corrections.
Dont Appologize. This helps me keep the list up to date and correct.

The Spot (Dr. Jonathan Ohnn) Marvel: (minimoose3
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations