Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old June 9th, 2015, 09:46 AM
Last :-(

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by bsbush7690 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I'm not a huge fan of the glyph, mainly because its a re-make of the original shruikens, but better, which sort of offputs the original. I also don't think there are a ton of instances when I would give up a 5 attack for 3, 2 attacks in the off chance I can remove an OM, just my opinion.

I do like the idea of the Drug power as a utility glyph though, and if you use it you have to roll to avoid damage or OM removal or what not, and Vengeful vigilantes have an decreased risk.
Yeah I wasn't sure if the Drug power would be better as a special power or a utility glyph and I'm more for giving him 3 utility glyphs.
I'm always in favor of more utility glyphs, so long as they don't undermine the current ones. Is the Drug 100% beneficial in the comics? Or does it have side effects that could be reflected as a power?
Old June 9th, 2015, 09:50 AM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

[MENTION=35907]Smithy Winfred[/MENTION] He required it to be able to fight, since he was in his 60's he had trouble fighting most villains. He also became addicted to it over time. I'll try and find a wiki summary if I can about him.

Public Designs
Old June 9th, 2015, 09:53 AM

bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker bsbush7690 knows what's in an order marker

@SmithyWinfred Here is a lot of information on Thomas Wayne from Earth-2 http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Thomas_Wayne_(Earth_2)

Public Designs
Old June 9th, 2015, 12:31 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
@Smithy Winfred He required it to be able to fight, since he was in his 60's he had trouble fighting most villains. He also became addicted to it over time. I'll try and find a wiki summary if I can about him.
Maybe he should have pretty basic stats until he uses the Miraclo drug. I also think he should get super strength when he uses it, as it appears to give him that power.

Hourman was just posted in the playtesting thread, so once he's been released we'll probably be better equipped to replicate the Miraclo drug for Thomas Wayne. Liberty Belle was posted with him though , so they might be codependent, or he could be dependent on her.

It seems like Miraclo is really addictive since two separate heroes became addicted to it, maybe that can be incorporated into the power, although I'm not sure how to do that.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old June 9th, 2015, 12:37 PM

[MENTION=45334]laughing matter[/MENTION], I hope to finish the playtest I'm working on today so I can get a look at Hourman to see how it was done.

Public Designs
Old June 9th, 2015, 12:39 PM
Never Forgets

laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby! laughing matter rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Smithy Winfred View Post
I'm not a huge fan of the glyph, mainly because its a re-make of the original shruikens, but better, which sort of offputs the original. I also don't think there are a ton of instances when I would give up a 5 attack for 3, 2 attacks in the off chance I can remove an OM, just my opinion.
What if I just took out the two additional attacks line, that way it gives the idea that not all of his batarangs are coated in anesthetics, and it's similar to the original batarangs, but not the exact same thing, only better.

EDIT: A specialty batarang, like the exploding, or remote control batarangs Bruce is more known for (which will no doubt be made at some point)

Quote:
GLYPH OF UTILITY: ETOMIDATE BAT SHURIKEN
(Ranged Attacks, Order Marker Removal)

EQUIPMENT GLYPH
When this figure attacks with a normal attack, you may change the Range number on its Army Card to 5 and the Attack number on its Army Card to 2. If this figure is a Vigilante with the Vengeful personality, and it inflicted one or more wounds on a Unique Hero, you may remove one unrevealed Order Marker at random from the defending figure’s Army Card.

life's short, why not make an impact on the world? make some peoples lives better, have a few good laughs, and then when it's all over go out with BANG!
Old June 9th, 2015, 12:45 PM
Never Forgets

Quote:
@laughing matter , I hope to finish the playtest I'm working on today so I can get a look at Hourman to see how it was done.
Same here, I freaked when I saw him posted, now I really need to finish Judge Mortis. Super cool design BTW I encourage anyone to sign up for him!

Old June 9th, 2015, 12:52 PM

Here is some info about Batman (Thomas Wayne) Earth-2 version, for people who don't know much about him.

Miraclo-Enhanced Powers
Superhuman Strength
Superhuman Durability
Superhuman Stamina
Superhuman Agility
Night Vision
Aquatic Adaptation: The energy released gives the subject the ability to breath underwater.

Weaknesses
60 Minute Time Limit: After a 60 minute time period, the "AQP" burns itself out, and the waste toxins generated need to be eliminated in the bloodstream over about a 24 hour period.
Drug Addiction: Claims to be possibly physically addicted to Miraclo, but also requires it to keep fighting at his old age. (He is 65 years old by the way)

Public Designs
Old June 9th, 2015, 12:57 PM

Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness Smithy Winfred wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Here is some info about Batman (Thomas Wayne) Earth-2 version, for people who don't know much about him.

Miraclo-Enhanced Powers
Superhuman Strength
Superhuman Durability
Superhuman Stamina
Superhuman Agility
Night Vision
Aquatic Adaptation: The energy released gives the subject the ability to breath underwater.

Weaknesses
60 Minute Time Limit: After a 60 minute time period, the "AQP" burns itself out, and the waste toxins generated need to be eliminated in the bloodstream over about a 24 hour period.
Drug Addiction: Claims to be possibly physically addicted to Miraclo, but also requires it to keep fighting at his old age. (He is 65 years old by the way)
Maybe this:

Give him a +1 to attack and defense for one round, after which the glyph is destroyed. After the round, and before removing the glyph, roll a d20 if the figure is a Vengeful Vigilante, if you roll a X (I'm thinking 11-13) do not destroy the glyph (representing an extra supply of the drug)

On the anesthesia drug, maybe keep the one attack, and maybe steal from the apokaliptain weaponry, and have it "if you roll a skull on every die, remove all order markers from the defending figure's army card." I'd maybe up the attack to 3 in that case, to make it harder to hit, and more useful as a ranged attack.
Old June 9th, 2015, 12:59 PM
Never Forgets

Maybe give him sub par stats, but Miraclo gives him a +1 or 2 boost to his stats and super strength (physical dependence for fighting), but only have it last a round (1 hour limit), and require a d20 roll at the end of the round that if he rolls a certain amount, he receives a wound (addiction/ drug damage to his old body).

Old June 9th, 2015, 01:16 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Your best bet is to wait until Hourman is released.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 9th, 2015, 01:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Your best bet is to wait until Hourman is released.
True, although he is in testing now...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy