Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Old December 20th, 2013, 02:35 AM
Keeping Marcu in check

Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker Zealot knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Quahon

My wife has had extreme success with Quahon and the Spiders. No joke, she literally defeated me 4 games straight using either 600 or 700 point iterations of the two armies below.

190 - Quahon
080 - Fyorlag Spiders x2
210 - Charos
120 - Greenscales x2

or

190 - Quahon
120 - Fyorlag Spiders x3
210 - Charos
180 - Greenscales x3

Three of these 4 games were complete massacres where I only managed to kill Quahon and a couple squaddies. The Lightning attack is virtually impossible to avoid if there are ANY form of chokepoints on the map.

I'm curious to see how well this army will fair when she tests it out against me soon...

190 - Quahon
185 - Sujoah
120 - Spiders x3

In her defense, my wife somehow manages to get freakishly good roles with her "fluffy" spiders.

~Zealot

---- Let's all be honest here ----
---- This is what you thought of when you saw my name wasn't it?
Old February 14th, 2014, 12:16 AM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

I never bought the figure for this dragon, but I painted a spare Charos I had, and it came out really good. I'll try to post pics soon.

Old March 26th, 2014, 04:13 PM

Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness Unhinged Manchild wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Recently played a game using Quahon, I think the armies were:
Stingers x2, Eltahale, Quahon, and Sonya
VS
Dividers x4, Cyprien, 4th mass x2

We did a draft pool, btw. But the game ended with only Quahon left on the field, with one life left. Quahon didn't feel overpowered. I never had more than two figures set up to be hit by the lightning attack.

Two thumbs up! Whoever contributed to creating Quahon, you all did fabulous.
Old April 21st, 2014, 05:17 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
I never bought the figure for this dragon, but I painted a spare Charos I had, and it came out really good. I'll try to post pics soon.
Here's a pic I managed to take.

Edit: It doesn't seem to be working, so here's the link to the pic.

Old April 21st, 2014, 05:18 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
Here's a pic I managed to take.

Edit: It doesn't seem to be working, so here's the link to the pic.
Nice!

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 27th, 2014, 09:58 PM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

For those still looking for the Quahon mini, see here.

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old September 12th, 2014, 01:16 AM

Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness Serenity wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I think Quahon should have Synergy Imposed with the Nhah Scirh Cultists DRAGONKIND ENMITY
Old November 2nd, 2014, 06:27 PM

ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker ScapeRaider knows what's in an order marker

So.....was there ever any kind of resolution to hitting yourself with LBSA? That seems pretty important.

{SR}

ScapeRaider is currently the only Marro Warrior...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old November 2nd, 2014, 07:12 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScapeRaider View Post
So.....was there ever any kind of resolution to hitting yourself with LBSA? That seems pretty important.

{SR}
Was that ever a question? Of course you can choose to hit yourself with LSBA.

--
--
--

--
Old November 2nd, 2014, 07:18 PM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScapeRaider View Post

{SR}
Was that ever a question? Of course you can choose to hit yourself with LSBA.
No, he means hitting Quahon with LBSA:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scytale View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by vegietarian18 View Post
Can Quahon pick herself as the second target for Lightning Breath?
This is a very interesting question... an already existing one, but it hasn't provided a tactical advantage until now. Figures that are "chosen" by powers such as these are not "targeted" but they are attacked. While one normally cannot attack themselves, other multi-target special attacks can affect the attacker, such as Explosion Special Attack.

Other powers that offer this same possibility (but do not provide an advantage to choose yourself if that is possible):

Acid Spray Special Attack
Fledgling Lightning Breath Special Attack
Tetsubo Special Attack
Thunder Ram Assault Special Attack
It was never really finalized.

Old November 2nd, 2014, 07:22 PM

Ah. My amateur reading is that if Quahon is a "figure within 3 clear sight spaces of the targeted figure" then yes, you could choose her to be the second target. I don't see how you could choose her as the first target (unless Krug can attack himself), but it seems to my (amateur and unofficial) mind that she could certainly be the second (or the third if you're crazy for some reason).

--
--
--

--
Old November 2nd, 2014, 07:33 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Yeah, you should be able to target back to Quahon, since LOS is drawn from the previously targetted figure and not Quahon herself.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs