Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General
General Random thoughts and ideas. "General" does not mean random drivel, nonsense or inane silliness.

Old May 27th, 2006, 03:19 PM

dlaw008 has disabled reputation
Any photobucket experts out there?

I wanted to share because I like you all so much so I opened a photobucket account. The problem is that I can't seem to load anything up to it. I've got a jpeg that is about 250kb and I've tried uploading it like 30 times. It alwasy says successful, but then there is no image, just the nasty red "X".

Any advice, you experts?
Old May 27th, 2006, 03:27 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Can you open the image file on your computer?
Old May 27th, 2006, 08:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Can you open the image file on your computer?
Yup. I can open it, I get a preview on the details column. It looks fine. I tried moving the file to my desktop before uploading. Nothing works.
Old May 27th, 2006, 08:44 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Can you email it to me?

Click the email button down there and I can upload it for you if you want.
Old May 27th, 2006, 09:01 PM

shakey_snake has disabled reputation
www.imageshack.us

photobucket is for goons.

(Where's my sig pic from...)
Old May 27th, 2006, 09:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Can you email it to me?

Click the email button down there and I can upload it for you if you want.
It's on its way! Let me know if it is something I did wrong, or something with the picture, whatever.

Thanks by the way,

Doug
Old May 27th, 2006, 09:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by shakey_snake
www.imageshack.us

photobucket is for goons.

(Where's my sig pic from...)
Funny part is, I had just as much trouble with Imageshack. I'm not ruling out the possibility that I am a complete idiot, but all I really want is for it to work.
Old May 27th, 2006, 09:53 PM
Site Admin

There ya go, save that and try to upload it yourself now. I just made the filesize smaller and that seemed to work...not sure why though...I opened it in Fireworks and re-exported it....

-nether
Old May 27th, 2006, 09:57 PM

Thank you kindly, Nether!
Old May 27th, 2006, 10:24 PM
Site Admin

Let me know if you can't get that to upload.

-edit, just saw your other thread and saw you had it upload to your own photobucket now good deal. Glad it worked.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > General