Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games
Contests and Forum Games Create, Participate, or Vote in a contest or Forum game here

Notices

Old May 13th, 2007, 02:00 PM
2-time GenCon Mindshackle and Main Event Champion

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Heroscape Fantasy Draft- Results Are In! p. 14

As mentioned in the other thread, this is where you post your fantasy picks. Heroscaper Uprising has developed a spreadsheet to handle all picks and scoring, and he will be checking this thread regularly to enter new picks. Remember, only one submission is allowed per person, picks cannot be edited, and this thread is only for picks! Please post your three picks at the very top of your post, and feel free to say whatever you want below. Below is an example of a Heroscape Fantasy Draft selection. For a full explanation of the rules, please visit here: http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ead.php?t=8512. These are the people from which you can pick:

1 Jormi_Boced
2 Codeman
3 Supergeek
4 Nwojedi
5 ninthdoc
6 spider_poison
7 Momo_The_Monkey
8 R˙chean
9 Joah
10 funrun
11 markwars
12 Clarissimus
13 skyknight
14 Dragonmaster384
15 lonewolf
16 Scaper_Dude
17 Wytefang
18 Ciciman
19 ChaosChild
20 Revdyer
21 truth
22 justjohn
23 Weesel
24 MattsterTruckRally
25 ManTrainChooChoo
26 damja
27 jacob_jp
Old May 13th, 2007, 02:02 PM
2-time GenCon Mindshackle and Main Event Champion

spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness spider_poison wears ripped pants of awesomeness
R˙chean
ManTrainChooChoo
Codeman

Everyone knows R˙chean is solid...you can't go wrong with that . ManTrain...well, he's just a beast, and Codeman is the biggest dark horse of the entire event. Don't let me down fellas!
Old May 13th, 2007, 02:29 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
Lots of good players there, so it's difficult to pick. After looking through many battle reports and thinking on the posts of the entrants, here are who I pick:

Jormi_Boced
Wytefang
justjohn

Old May 13th, 2007, 02:41 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Joah
Supergeek
Justjohn
Old May 13th, 2007, 02:42 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Considering that I read every thread, I should know this better than anyone! Then again, I'll be happy to win anything. Heh.

justjohn
R˙chean
Codeman

I don't expect to win, actually. *crosses fingers*
Old May 13th, 2007, 03:21 PM

Dictatorbilbo is surprisingly tart
Ooh! Ooh! Sounds fun!! Lets see...

Revdyer
Spider_poison
Skyknight

I have absolute confidence in their prospective victories.

MR. GRUBBY'S
GRAND ADVENTURE

~ ONLY IN THE ~
KAUNAN KEEP
Old May 13th, 2007, 03:33 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
Here we go...not being pompous with this but I know Skyknight personally and he is so gonna try and bring his game face :P

Spider Poison
Chaos Child
Skyknight
Old May 13th, 2007, 03:34 PM
Spider Poison's Nemesis

Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker Nwojedi knows what's in an order marker
Nwojedi
Spiderpoison
Rych

Sorry ry...i'm going to have to take you out this year, but i'll save you for last.

I thought I was wrong once, but I was mistaken.
Old May 13th, 2007, 04:53 PM
Which Team Am I On?...

Tiberius has disabled reputation
Funrun
Mattstertruckrally
Damja

Tiberius is Rogue...
aboard STARSHIP THETA...
Old May 13th, 2007, 05:17 PM
markwars has a man-crush on me

Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness Uprising wears ripped pants of awesomeness
markwars, nwojedi and Joah.
Old May 13th, 2007, 08:20 PM
Hotdoghead-Molesterface

kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby! kenjib rolls all skulls baby!
Jormi_Boced
spider_poison
R˙chean
Old May 13th, 2007, 08:58 PM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Where's Craig? (j/k)

Supergeek
lonewolf
ChaosChild

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Contests and Forum Games